Ron Tonkin Alfa Romeo

4 reviews

December 14, 2018

The lady who sold me the car didnt know a thing about the car (even how to turn the lights on). Caught her lying about 4 times. To the salespersons there,... be more chill take it easy and dont put too much pressure on your client. I almost ended up leaving during the sell process. The car is fine just treat your clients nice.

Hi there - Would you please email me at corporate at care@tonkin.com with more information about who you worked with and further details? Appreciate t...hat.

November 21, 2016

Good dealership, appropriate for the price range of the cars. I had an excellent experience there and Salesman, Alan Bradway was great to work with.

September 29, 2015

i have had a really bad problem with their service department...i have an issue with the average mpg meter....it started jumping around after a few thousand... miles...i took it in to Tonkin Fiat numerous times and they did their "diagnostic testing" but didn't bother to test drive it to see the problem in action...like trying to fix a TV without turning it on....this went on over numerous visits for months...i wanted to get the problem fixed while the car was still under warrantee. i finally took a video with my iphone of the avg mpg meter jumping all over the place and i emailed it to the sevice manager J.L. So, finally after tons more aggravation than i would want to ever experience, they said they would replace the instrument panel because it was probably corrupted...J.L. said to drop my car off and he would order the part...he said the car needed to be in the shop, when the part was ordered, so they could properly calibrate the new instrument panel...So great...i brought the car in on 9/19/15. And now 10 days later no part has been ordered and they are telling me again they can't find anything wrong with my car...i spoke to the manager David Rahy to complain that they have had my car promising me it would be fixed, and they have done nothing...They are blaming FIAT...they should have cleared the repair of my car with FIAT before i brought it in. They are taking no responsibility at all for handling this really badly...i live over 40 miles away from the dealership, and i brought my car in for nothing....all they are doing is torturing it with more "Diagnostic Testing". i didn't even give my permission for that...i only gave my permission to replace the corrupted part. To add insult to injury they gave me a disgustingly dirty loaner car, that has either food, or some bodily excretion on the passenger seat, and the passenger side window makes horrible noises when it is opened. So much angst and aggravation over a very badly handled repair, or lack there-of...This company makes Comcast Customer Service look good. UGH! I will NEVER go to TONKIN "ANTHING" EVER AGAIN!

June 24, 2013

Oh my gosh! These guys are so awesome. Best buying experience ever!!! I love my new FIAT too! Thanks Tonkin FIAT! You’re the best!