This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best Experience!!

I have bought numerous vehicles from a few dealerships over the years and this was by far the best experience I have had. The sales staff was friendly but no pushy and the customer service has continued since buying my Hyundai in November.

• Excellent Customer Service

I have probably purchased about 10 new automobiles in my life time on earth. My purchase from Priority Hyundai was one of the best buying experience with my nieces sales consultant Archie Williams a professional and sterling example of a good human being ,very knowledgeable of the product he sold me .The process was very simple no pressure at all and a very superb deal on just the auto for me and also a good price for my trade ,thanks a lot Archie Williams the best sales person at Priority.