Sun Motor Cars BMW

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 26 reviews

• December 26, 2015

I bought my first BMW from Sun Motors back when they were CVM even though I have several other BMW dealers closer to my home. I fell in love with BMWs... while stationed in Germany in the late 1970s and bought my first one from Sun Motors. It was a pristine pre-owned 535i. Since then I have purchased several more cars both used and new. Sun Motors is an outstanding dealership offering excellent service to the customer and also supporting the local BMW CCA chapter, Nittany Bimmers. My last new car was a German competitor but I will be going back to BMW. Nothing looks or drives like a BMW and you can't beat the free scheduled maintenance for 4 years coupled with Sun's outstanding service department including loaners and pick up and delivery. The new car sales manager, Jake Janicki is dedicated to earning and keeping your business. Sun Motors BMW has earned my business and I plan to stay with them for a long time. Keep up the good work.

Randall, Thank you again for working with us and we are happy to have you back in the BMW family. We have enjoyed working with you throughout the pr...ocess, it looks like your car should be here very soon and I'm sure you're looking forward to finally driving it.

June 21, 2018

Dennis Fisher was outstanding. He found the perfect used BMW and brought it to me. His staff facilitated the loan via Fed Ex so I did not lose anyti...me from work or vacation. It was a wonderful experience all around!

April 4, 2018

I can't say enough about how pleasurable it was to do business with Sun BMW. I live about three hours away so most of the transaction was complete via... phone/email. The internet sales manager, Bree, is the best in the business. She was great to deal with, super responsive and handled the majority of the transaction up to the time it was handed off to my sales associate, George, who was absolutely excellent to work with. I would definitely recommend Sun BMW to my friends and would absolutely do business with them again.

March 18, 2018

I visited Sun Motors BMW 3/17 and was assisted by Agent Victoria. She was extremely helpful and even though she was not expecting me on that day, she ...accommodated me very well. Furthermore, her manager who I cannot recall by name was very nice and courteous, too. I really appreciate that ge ntleman. I have not purchased the vehicle yet though I'm also browsing its competitors, too, looking for the best deal. I highly recommend this place and if I do but through this dealership, I will post my experience thereafter and see if it corroborates my earlier, aka pre-sales, experience. Thank you!

February 5, 2018

Can not say enough about the customer service offered by this dealership. We were looking for a part which they had to order numerous times due to a p...roduction packaging issue and after a few months they were able to get our part. Thank you to all those who worked on this matter.

January 2, 2018

I was a bit skeptical when I reached out via e-mail to Sun BMW to give me a quote on brand new 2018 BMW X3M40i since the dealership had only one exam...ple in stock and it was just released to the consumers. Bree Wallen responded to my e-mail very quickly and proceed to give me an appraisal of my trade via e-mail which non of the other dealers I reached out to did this for me. I stopped by the same weekend to take a quick test drive of this SUV. To my surprise Bree had off but I meet Peter Kompotiatis upon walking into the dealership. Peter and I hit it right off since he is an avid car enthusiast. After the test drive I was not only presented the sale numbers on the vehicle but Peter went out of his way to get me all of the incentives that BMW was offering. To close the deal not only did they discount the SUV and gave me the incentives, they also gave me a choice of special financing rates of 0.90% for 72 months. DISCOUNT+INCENTIVES+SPECIAL APR+ FAIR TRADE VALUE=WHERE DO I SIGN!!!! Needless to say I purchased the first X3M40i at the dealership. In the finance office I meet Alyssa Christian who was a great sport and did not pressured me into purchasing any unwanted add-ons. Five days later I reached out to Peter about the 2018 Black M3 that was sitting in the showroom. Needless to say DISCOUNT+INCENTIVES+SPECIAL APR+ =WHERE DO I SIGN!!!! I ended up purchasing the M3 also even though I was planning to do a European Deliver on one. Three weeks later my brother-in law ended up purchasing a 2018 530I Xdrive from Peter. Again, DISCOUNT+INCENTIVES+SPECIAL APR+ FAIR TRADE VALUE=WHERE DO I SIGN!!! He could not be happier with his new 5 series. Lastly I cannot forget BMW Genius Casey Hawbaker who was great at explaining the vehicle tech features and saved me from reading the owners manual. If you are thinking about purchasing a BMW, reach out to the great group of people at SUN BMW and get your own WHERE DO I SIGN!!! deal.

June 19, 2017

Always friendly people and good customer service I would recommend to go back they are quick

November 30, 2016

In 20years of buying cars this had to be my best experience. The service is top notch and amazing the way you are treated. I'll definitely go back whe...n it's time for a new BMW

Ron, Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to helping you when you're ready for the next BMW. Jake Janicki New Vehicle Sales Manag...er

November 22, 2016

My thanks to Scott Holl for making my first visit at Sun Motors BMW a happy and satisfied experience. His knowledge and experience helped me through... the process of leasing my first BMW. Many tanks Scott. I will definitely refer my friends!

November 2, 2016

My recent purchase of my BMWx1 was a painless,pleasant experience. I cannot thank Scott Holl for his personal attention to my wants and needs in a ca...r. My husband has leased 2 BMW's with Scott. He always made us feel like part of his family with his dedication to detail and concern for us. Scott makes it his mission to make sure his clients are happy and satisfied. The folks at Sun Motors have been nothing but kind, professional and welcoming.

Leo-da-lions, Thank you again for your glowing review of Scott, he's a huge asset to our team and always strives to make every experience memorable. ... We are very glad that you're happy with the new X1! Jake Janicki New Vehicle Sales Manager