• excellent service

easy online appt. in and out fast fast and done.clean facility and full of answers. left with a smile. will be back. thanks crystal chevolet.

Donald, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. We want every customer to leave our dealership with a smile on their face which is why I am so happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you for continually choosing Crystal Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Best, Colleen Quarles BDC/Internet Director

• Awesome experience

Knowledgeable technicians friendly staff, clean and well maintained waiting area. Fresh coffee and donuts. I would recommend to everyone. Very convenient and great loaner program.

• Great service

Darci the service Writer was courteous and kept me informed of the progress on my vehicle. Highly recommend this dealership for service.

• Body Shop

Your dealership is great! I needed a new bumper cover install on my car. When I picked my car up, not only did the car looked brand new, but, I was really impress with how clean the car looked. Thank you.

• Our new EQUINOX

Nice dealership, pleasant staff and we found exactly what we were looking for.

Nice dealership, pleasant staff and we found exactly what we were looking for.

• Service Dept.

Service department is easy to work with, always fast and friendly service. Mechanics/techs are also great! We use this Chevy dealer for all of our vehicles service needs, even our non-Chevy vehicles. Repair pricing in line with other local garages, but quality and ease of repair process exceeds most others.

• Our Fourth Purchase!

This is our fourth vehicle bought at Crystal and we have always been treated very well. I feel like they are down to earth and listened to us so that we were able to buy something we love at the price we needed. Thank you John the sales manager and our salesman Jeffery.

• Great service everytime!!!!

Crystal Chevrolet has by far the best service department. My service advisor was Arnold and he provided excellent service. I absolutely enjoy coming in not only for service but to see all of the staff. I bring my two great danes in Ella and Oreo and they both get lots of love. Top notch treatment from the service dept all the way thru to the sales team. Thank you so very much!!! :)

• Good experience

It was great everybody at the dealership was very nice and did a good job, Jerry, John, Kate, and the paper work guy whom i believe was Adam ????? We will go back for sure when the time comes again.

• Excellant Service

We found the people to be very pleasant and knowledgeable at this dealership.

We found the people to be very pleasant and knowledgeable at this dealership.