Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Schaumburg

(4.7) 324 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

324 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Schaumburg from DealerRater.com
  • Very Pleased
    September 19, 2017

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Zeigler Jeep and was very satisfied with the entire process. I have been to other dealers and didnt l...ike their process. I was gladly helped by Sebastian that made the whole process smooth.

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad you had such a great experience with Sebastian! Enjoy your new car!

• Terrible
    January 22, 2018

I went to the dealership with auto financing from my credit union .the truck that i got was dirty inside and had scratches on the driver side .i was t...old that if i purchased the car and bring it back monday they would .clean the seats and fix the scratches .when they were done the car looked the same and they said we did the best we could do!!! Never buy from this lot

• my car went missing
    January 16, 2018

On more than one occasion I was ignored when coming in to pick up my car for general service maintenance and left it for the day. On this day upon o...pening the door from the garage into the service area more than one guy was at a podium looking down at a computer, no one says hello and I awkwardly approach them to be brushed off to another guy who will check on my car. He said it was done and to wait in waiting area, it will be pulled up. After 15 minutes I figured they forgot me and went back to podium guys and he said he doesnt know what happened. After listening to them all talk about my car that was only in for an oil change they actually let me hear that it was not at the dealership! I patiently waited 45 minutes and it was finally pulled up, I was very courteous in asking why was a service guy out driving around my car and they said oh its to check that everything is running well. REALLY a 45 minute test drive, granted I had a "hot" car but they gave no apology and again was only in for an oil change. By the way I am a woman and have not been comfortable with these guys in service podium area on several occassions. This time everyone there was acting very sketchy and could not answer why my car was missing for 45 minutes. The intimidation I felt left me not wanting to complain to management for fear my pre-paid auto maintenance could be at stake so I just vowed to never go back there again. This is not a dealership that makes a woman feel like you will be well taken care.

• What a deal.
    December 28, 2017

Bought a Nissan Titan big Mistake truck was junk. Paid $24,500 for it hated it , traded it for Ram1500 quad cab. They gave me over $13,000 off the sti...cker of the new truck and $27,500 for my Titan. Best deals around most trade dollars, and most money of sticker price. thank you Gabriel.

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you are happier with the RAM and that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new truck!

• DISHONEST - STAY AWAY!
    December 15, 2017

My sister had a bad experience but gave them a chance. BIG MISTAKE. Very dishonest people who will say anything to get you in the door. Don't believe ...anything they say or any letter they send you. Overheard 2 salesman talking about how a guy came in too early so they were not ready to "work him". STAY AWAY!!

• Poor salesman skills
    December 2, 2017

I went there to trade in my Ford Taurus limited 2013 ( approx 12 K $) for Chevy Traverse 2014 ( 17 K $ listed). I told that older bold salesperson tha...t I dont need any finance from them. Long story short.. He asked 20K for a Chevy ( I was pre-approved with other bank though) and offered me 7,5 K for my car..... And he was so arrogant that he said you got to make that deal because you were driving all the way from Lyons,IL( 15 miles).... Poor salesman skills

Hi Zoran, I'm sorry to read your poor review. That does not sound like our typical sales process. Please contact our customer relations manager Lindsa...y Latsko at Lindsaylatsko@zeigler.com.

• Best experience
    November 26, 2017

By far the best experience I have ever had with buying a car. I never felt pushed, I always knew what was going on. I was never left sitting there won...dering.I felt they were completely honest with me, if they didn't know the answer to my questions they told me they didn't know.

Thank you for your positive review and business!

• Great experience
    November 23, 2017

Drove from Chicago to go to this dealer because of the high ratings. Sebastian was really helpful and informative when we were choosing what kind of c...ar we should get. I did not feel forced to buy a car at all. Other dealerships I???ve been to made me feel uncomfortable and made me feel like I have to leave the dealership with a car. That???s not the case with this place at all. And we came in very late in the day.

• Very helpful
    November 21, 2017

Staff were very friendly and the service was outstanding, they helped me find the perfect car for me. Would definitely suggest coming to any zeigler d...ealership

Overall Experience

• Good experience all around.
    November 21, 2017

Sebastian was friendly, helpful and professional. The whole process was easy and hassle-free. Definitely, we would return to this dealership when we... have plans to buy another vehicle.

Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Schaumburg