• Quick and Easy!

Purchasing was quick and easy-- no pressure, either!! We decided on what we wanted and worked out a deal within about 30 minutes. Within an hour after that, I was driving away in a new truck! Other places would have made it an all day ordeal. Ryan also took the time to go over all the vehicles features with us. Thanks, Ryan!

Shannon thank you so much for coming over to purchase your new truck from us! We're glad to hear that everything went quick and easy because we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business!

• one bank dealer

They have decent selection of new and used vehicles. But they will only finance through one bank and you must have stellar credit to be financed.

Hard worker, Sorry to hear that your financing did not turn out as you had hoped. Thank you for giving us the opportunity anyhow.

• Great experience completely satisfied!

Steve thank you for your loyalty! We are so grateful for happy customers such as yourself! Always a pleasure doing business with you.

This is the fifth new truck that I've purchased from Hittles and each experience has been completely satisfactory. Their salesmen are professional and informative not to mention their service department is outstanding! I will not shop anywhere else!

• Perfect people to deal with

Patty we are so glad we were able to help you with your new car purchase! Thank you for coming to see us!

Had my car service in the shop. while I was waiting walk into showroom and was looking at new vehicles and bought one. The salesman was Ryan Class and was very pleasure to work with.

• Very Good Service

I was very satisfied with customer service. And the sales team was very awesome to work with.

Eric thanks for your business! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

• KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY STAFF

It really says a lot when you come all that way to purchase your new trucks from us! Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

These guys know their stuff! We come from over 2 hours away to purchase new trucks because they always take care of us. There are no high pressure tactics or gimmicks here. Good guys who make the whole experience worthwhile. Always a pleasure to do business at Hittle's!

• Great sales weak service

Great sales experience nice knowledgeable people. However I wouldn't let the service department even wash my ride. Disappointed about them sending work out of the shop and not completing it themselves. When I stopped by my car wasn't even there on site.