Vermilion Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

• OJ Harrison Review
    July 23, 2013

This is my second truck I've purchased from OJ Harrison. He is a great sales person, he made sure all my questions and concerns were answered. I know ...I can call him when I need anything concerning my vehicle. All the staff is great here!

Perfect long distance purchase
    March 21, 2018

I recently bought a used Honda Accord from Vermillion. I was looking for a very specific car/color/engine configuration with low miles, etc and Vermil...lion had it. The trick was that I am in New York – about 800 miles away. I started the conversation about this used vehicle as well as the value of my trade via email/pictures/documentation. Kneeill at Vermillion was great and supplied any and all information that I requested. We put together a deal via email in such a way that I decided to take a chance. I actually drove out to the dealership, did the deal and have my new (used) car. Here’s the takeaways: Everyone at the dealership was courteous and professional, especially Kneeill who has an exceptional positive attitude. All my expectations were met, any and all questions answered. The car was freshly detailed and exactly as described. I believe the team at Vermillion to be up-front, detail focused and customer oriented. I would recommend this dealership.

Great experience
    June 30, 2016

As most I hate car shopping, and really dreaded it however I had no choice being that one of my vehicles had just been totaled, So I started my journe...y by stopping by a couple of local dealerships. I was quickly reminded why I hated car shopping, I ventured out to Vermilion Chevrolet and came in contact with Sherard Blanden, a very pleasant salesman that made me feel very comfortable and wasn't "pushy" we found the perfect car for me, and he took the time to make sure I understood everything and made sure I was comfortable with the main features in my new Malibu, He also told me to come back in a week or so and he would show me more that is in my new Malibu to give me time to get a grasp of the new things I had to learn coming from a 2005 to a 2016! Sherard Blanden is by far one of the best I have come in contact with and if you are wanting a new or used vehicle, I would highly recommend Sherard!

Sherard Blanden Great Salesman
    June 30, 2016

I was in town from Florida for work and decided to trade my 2014 Sierra in for a 2016 Diesel, with it being similar vehicles I thought I know the radi...o system and truck very well, Lets just say once Sherard started going over the vehicle with me I found out that I really knew nothing about my old truck!!! This Guys knows his stuff, he went into great detail and I now know what all new truck is capable of!!! If you are looking for a chevy go see Sherard!!!

Adam monson was great
    June 27, 2016

Adam is an excellent salesman and the dealership treated my family and I great! I would highly recommend the dealership to all my friends and family!

Adam monson was great
    June 27, 2016

nice car, great price,fair trade in
    June 13, 2016

I had been looking for a newer model and ron bailey found it for me

Sherrod Blanden is awesome
    June 13, 2016

Sherrod is one of the best sales reps I have come in contact with, He didn't just sale me a car he took the time to make sure I knew how to use everyt...hing on my new Silverado, and even told me if I have more questions or needed to go over things again that we could set a time up to go over everything again, Will definitely go back for my next vehicle

Incredible Customer Service!
    January 3, 2015

Huge Thank you to General Manager Bob Nelson who saved me from being stranded in Central Illinois when my transmission went out on my Regal. I was vis...iting from out of town but was treated like family! Thanks to Bob for making calls, following up and checking on me once I returned home to Kansas!

Great, relaxed experience!!
    September 18, 2014

My salesman was Kneeill Schroeder. I brought the 2014 Silverado WT, white in color. Kneeill made the whole process fast and easy. He answered all my q...uestions and took me for a test drive. I found at Vermilion Chevrolet just the vehicle I was looking for. I live just about a quarter of mile from the dealership, so not only was it a very pleasant process, but it is really close to home. I like that very much.

Vermilion Chevrolet