Vermilion Chevrolet

20 reviews

February 25, 2020

Great experience! Cole and Kneeill went over and above to get us in the car we liked!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Vermilion Chevrolet Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon! ...We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 10, 2020

Very fast service and friendly staff. Excellent care of car

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Anita Thank You Lou Reid General Manager

• November 28, 2020

had a check engine light due to bad gas............

Thank you for the high rating, Lloyd - it's much appreciated!

June 21, 2018

I drove 3 hours to buy a used 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Premier. This was my first real car purchase I have ever made and I was beyond excited. The atmosphere... surrounding this place was awesome when we showed up and things went very smoothly from the get go. However, when I took it on a test drive with my father we had asked multiple questions. One was if the Navigation Software was up to date. I was told yes by the salesman there and was excited about it because they kept it up to date with the most recent version. I ended up purchasing the car and taking it home the same day. A couple days later I noticed that the Nav system was telling me construction spots that had not been worked on in a year or two. I called OnStar and asked if they knew if my system was up to date. They informed me that it was not. This upset me greatly because like I said, it is my first car purchase. I am using my own money for this. If I had been told that the software was not current and that I would have to pay for it then that is a different story. The fact of the matter is, I was lied to. Upon learning about this I immediately emailed the GM of the establishment. No response. I sent it again the next day, and again no response. I forwarded it to the reception. No response. I filled out two forms on their website for them to get back to me and nothing. One day I even called them and the reception answered and he had told me that there was someone I could talk to and that they could call me back around 1:30pm later that day. Nothing came. I am beyond frustrated with this dealership. Telling someone they have something worth $160 in their car when they do not is wrong and ridiculous. I should not have to buy something worth that much if I had been told it was already installed. Almost two weeks later and the snake of a salesman calls me and lets me know that there is nothing they can do for me about it. 2 WEEKS. I am furious and disappointed to say I bought a car from this place. If you can stay away. You will be lied to and the "Incredible Customer Service" that they tell you continues after you purchase a car does not continue. Nice facility, terrible service.

March 21, 2018

I recently bought a used Honda Accord from Vermillion. I was looking for a very specific car/color/engine configuration with low miles, etc and Vermillion... had it. The trick was that I am in New York – about 800 miles away. I started the conversation about this used vehicle as well as the value of my trade via email/pictures/documentation. Kneeill at Vermillion was great and supplied any and all information that I requested. We put together a deal via email in such a way that I decided to take a chance. I actually drove out to the dealership, did the deal and have my new (used) car. Here’s the takeaways: Everyone at the dealership was courteous and professional, especially Kneeill who has an exceptional positive attitude. All my expectations were met, any and all questions answered. The car was freshly detailed and exactly as described. I believe the team at Vermillion to be up-front, detail focused and customer oriented. I would recommend this dealership.

June 30, 2016

As most I hate car shopping, and really dreaded it however I had no choice being that one of my vehicles had just been totaled, So I started my journey... by stopping by a couple of local dealerships. I was quickly reminded why I hated car shopping, I ventured out to Vermilion Chevrolet and came in contact with Sherard Blanden, a very pleasant salesman that made me feel very comfortable and wasn't "pushy" we found the perfect car for me, and he took the time to make sure I understood everything and made sure I was comfortable with the main features in my new Malibu, He also told me to come back in a week or so and he would show me more that is in my new Malibu to give me time to get a grasp of the new things I had to learn coming from a 2005 to a 2016! Sherard Blanden is by far one of the best I have come in contact with and if you are wanting a new or used vehicle, I would highly recommend Sherard!

June 30, 2016

I was in town from Florida for work and decided to trade my 2014 Sierra in for a 2016 Diesel, with it being similar vehicles I thought I know the radio... system and truck very well, Lets just say once Sherard started going over the vehicle with me I found out that I really knew nothing about my old truck!!! This Guys knows his stuff, he went into great detail and I now know what all new truck is capable of!!! If you are looking for a chevy go see Sherard!!!

June 27, 2016

Adam is an excellent salesman and the dealership treated my family and I great! I would highly recommend the dealership to all my friends and family!

June 27, 2016

June 13, 2016

I had been looking for a newer model and ron bailey found it for me