PAUL MASSE BUICK GMC SOUTH

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 125 reviews

Call This Dealer

125 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of PAUL MASSE BUICK GMC SOUTH from DealerRater.com

May 9, 2018

I had a great time and experience at the dealership I would never buy a car from any other dealership then paul masse

April 28, 2018

Tom Frat was able to work with my budget so that I was able to get the Terrain I wanted with all the options I wanted . Took the time to explain and ...set up all the features so that I actually knew what to expect from them :) I've been doing business with Paul Masse for over 20 years - always received great customer service . . Really easy experience .

April 12, 2018

My sales/ lease agent Tom was top notch Well versed on the car options best and lowest pricing And followed thru with everything he promised Pleasure ...to work with him on the lease

April 11, 2018

I've purchased many cars in the past and I've never had an experience as great as this one. I informed them of which vehicle with what options I want...ed. They found the exact vehicle at the price I was willing to pay. Closing the deal, including signing all of the paperwork was the fastest car purchasing transaction that I have ever been involved in. Everyone was great and a special call out to Bob Masse, the GM for his courteous demeanor and to Tom "Frat"(antuono) for his professionalism during the entire sales process & follow-up afterwards.

April 8, 2018

Tom Fratantuono from Paul Masse in South Kingstown went above-and-beyond. He made it easy, he was patient and we had the best car-buying experience of... our lives.

April 3, 2018

Bought a 2017 GMC Sierra new had rust spots all over it took 9 months and three paint jobs later to get gym to buy the truck back told me it was road ...debris lol got a 2017 gmc all terrain running boards are pealing with 9 k miles mike told me yeah we are not doing anything about that you already got one buy back we are not helping you with that your on your own ... sorry but for a 70 thousand dollar truck that I???s your problem honestly about the worst guy you can deal with he is rude mean and doesn???t care cuz you???ve already spent your money go anywhere else and you???ll be ok call gm in mass and they said bring it in and we will put new ones on no problem again after spending that much money Paul masse is the worst place to get a car or get it worked on the employees are down right rude and don???t care about anything and Matt is a rude pice of work doesn???t surprise me he works for bob masse and acts like he runs the place Richard mcdurmont was the best guy they had and Fred and it???s not surprising they both quit

March 30, 2018

The dealership is wonderful. We have never gone into the showroom to have someone bombard you trying to sell you a car. My husband & I met Tom Frat...antuono in 2010 when my husband bought his Buick Lacrosse. We have been dealing with him ever since. Here is a gentleman I would recommend enthusiastically. This is my third leased car with Tom. He has been informative to a point where he doesn't let you go unless you are completely comfortable with your purchase or, in this case, lease. I am 84 years old and the only regret I have is that I certainly don't think I will be leasing too many more cars from Tom. Although, you never know. I would recommend this gentleman to anyone who is looking for a car. They definitely would not be disappointed.

Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback about your experience with us. We value you as our customer and very much appreciate your... business! . Tom and the Team look forward to seeing you soon. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please stop in and visit with us anytime. Customer Experience Team

March 28, 2018

My wife and I purchased our 2018 GMC Terrain from Tom. This was by far the easiest automobile transaction I have ever had. Tom was professional thro...ughout the transaction, and he was helpful and understanding to our scheduling needs. I would recommend Tom to everyone!! Thank you, Alex and Melissa Doumato

March 7, 2018

This is the second new Sierra I???ve leased from Tommy Frat and Paul Masse GMC South. My experience was exceptional once again. By far the easiest tru...ck leasing process and my third GM truck.

February 24, 2018

Jessica was very very helpful and informative on the finance part of the deal very polite honest very well done and very polite and genuine young lady...

PAUL MASSE BUICK GMC SOUTH