• My purchase from Clovis Kia

I am new to the Clovis area so I had no experience with the local dealers. I found the vehicle online and when I got to the lot I was quickly met by Steve Leal. He answered all my questions and sold me on the vehicle. After looking at a couple of more trucks elsewhere I returned with the deal I wanted in mind. I told Steve what was needed to sell me the truck. I had a trade as part of the deal and told Steve what I wanted to get for it. After a little bit of negotiating a deal was struck. I got a great deal on the truck i wanted. Everyone that I met at Future Kia was very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Future Kia of Clovis.

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and if you could leave us a review on google. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

• Great service

Salesperson was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, helped me drive off the lot in a new car

• Friendly, Detail Oriented Sales Team

Friendly sales team. I didn't feel pressured to make a deal. The numbers were clearly explained to me. My sales person made sure to make note of a scratch on the door of my new car - he also scheduled a visit for me to have it completely taken care of 100% at the dealership.

• Great Service

Wanted to help in anyway they could. Very friendly, helped me get out of my lease a lot better than I expected

• Great customer service

Professional with great customer service. Provide shuttle and takes the time to wash the vehicle. Really makes you feel appreciated

• Prompt and friendly service.

My service was prompt and friendly. They fit me in at the last minute. The price was very competative. The facility was clean and inviting.

• Great Service

Perfect Customer Service ! The Sales Associate Really Took His Time To Meet My Needs ! I Would Most Definitely Recommend My Friends And Family !

• Great people, good atmosphere.

Staff is very friendly and professional. Always get great service from Future Kia. Aleks explained all of the maintenance clearly and gave me an accurate time estimate.

• Great Service

You guys are quick, as soon as I arrived. Alex was already walking out the door to greet me. The car wash was amazing!

• Great place for great service

Friendly service. Your waiting area pick up and drop off service person helping me explain everything to my satisfaction Thanks for all you do