• Best place to buy a CX-5

I just bought a Mazda CX5 2015 from Spradley Kia Mazda in Pueblo. I was so impressed by Spradley's service from Annette who continually answered my questions by email/phone before coming in and Jillian who found the car I wanted and worked the numbers to what I could afford. Then John in finance made the paperwork go smoothly and easily. The whole experience far exceeded my expectations; I would even return for all my maintenance needs in the future even though I don't live in Pueblo. I highly recommend going to Spradley Kia Mazda! Excellent customer service!

• Kathy McMullen

I had a FANTASTIC experience at Spradley's. Luke Romine had all the time in the world for me. He answered all my questions. Took the car for a test drive. Larry Mondragon, sales Manager, was very professional. John B. Secora ll was fantastic, found the best loan for me--saved me a lot of money. They gave me a tour of the parts department & the service area that was very clean. I brag about Luke, Larry & John to all my family & friends.. I am very happy with the staff & I LOVE MY CAR !!!!!

• Bernadette Johnson

Our shopping experience was very pleasant accompanied by lots of laughter !!!! Jay, our salesman was very accommodating and continues to be such. John was also very helpful as well. The entire staff was friendly. I now feel quite at home at Spradley's.

• Mrs Joyce Flores

We have never received such prompt service in all the years of our car buying..this team is ranked A+ in our shopping book. We have supported Spradley Autos in the past, but we will continue to buy only from Spradley Kia..

• good place

had a real nice experience, friendly and helpful, no pressure at all, just tried to find what we were looking for.