• Great Experience

Janelle made the car buying process actually an enjoyable experience. She listened to what my needs were and she showed me vehicles that fit my budget and need. I really appreciate that she didn't try to upsell me. I never felt pushed into anything , even in the finance office, where you are usually pressured to buy all sorts of add ons. My wife and I will certainly go back to Janelle and Bozak. The 2016 used KIA Forte was the best price within 100 miles. Thank you Janelle and Bozak.

• Kia Soul

I received excellent service and everyone was very helpful. I would recommend for anyone looking for a car to go to Bosak Kia.

• Great car buying experience!

Janelle was great to work with. We have been to several dealers and this was a great experience.

• Great salesmen

Bought my second car from here. 3 years ago went to then Arnell Kia to trade in my Chrysler 300. My salesman was Louis. Very nice and friendly. I went I looking at the Cruze. While being there a long time cuz they were really working hard on a deal, Louis was very helpful and did everything he could do. Was sent home with nothing. But that didn't stop him from keep trying. I get a text saying he got something done but with a 2013 Kia Forte koup. Wasn't a fan of Kia at that time but I needed something. He told me to drive it fur more then 2 years and trade it indie something better. So other day I contacted Louis at now bosak Kia and he worked his magic again and I traded in the forte koup, made me a fan of Kia very nice little car. Got me a deal on a 2016 Kia Optima lx turbo. You may wait awhile there. But trust me they are doing everything to get u in a car that u want or will like