Fairfield Kia

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 23 reviews

Call This Dealer

January 4, 2018

I leased a new Optima Hybrid, and the whole process couldn't have been easier and less pressured. Also, no dreaded pressure to buy add-ons such as ex...tended warranty or special paint protection. Thanks for making the process easy.

December 6, 2017

I leased a Kia Sportage. Chris, Matt, Jennifer and Ethan were wonderful. They were all knowledgeable about the lease programs, knowledgeable about th...e vehicle and the transaction was done efficiently. I will definitely return to Fairfields!

December 2, 2017

Facilities were very clean but very worn looking. Desk chairs were worn and ripped.

November 4, 2017

I went in to test drive a Kia and of all the dealerships my husband and I went to that day was the first to ask to take a copy of my license for a tes...t drive. We met with Brian (Batman) and he was professional and very personable. He was not pushy at all and made us feel comfortable. It took us another month before we purchased but Brian was one of the only salesmen that we meet that we felt comfortable with. I would suggest anyone looking for a great buying experience to give Brian (Batman) a call. He listened to what I wanted and talked to me as an equal ( which I found very rare amongst other salesmen as a woman...most would talk to my husband like I wasn't standing there).

August 5, 2017

Went to Kia to get a family car for the new one on the way other dealerships swiftly lead us to the door. These guys worked hard and found a lender fo...r me and I couldn't be happier. It was quick and painless and got a great deal!

March 24, 2017

We leased a new Kia Niro and our experience with Fairfield Kia was excellent. We worked with Bob, our sales guy, and Mike the Sales Manager. The were ...friendly, no pressure, up front, and honest. They bent over backwards to get us a good deal on the car we wanted. I highly recommend visiting this sales team when it comes time to buy or lease your next car.

February 2, 2017

This was my first repair at Fairfield and I dread the though of having to go here again.

May 19, 2016

We have been dealing with KIA since the year 2000, our first car was a Sephia it was a great little car. Since 2008 we had two Sportage's and just tra...ded in a Sorento year 2015 for a Sportage 2017. As we can see so far, we did a good trade again. Our Sales person was Michael LaBrecque. He did a good job of keeping as comfortable. He kept the monthly payments as close as much as he could to what we asked him to keep of what we were paying before. If I needed a car again, I would ask him to help me again. Thank you for your service.

March 17, 2016

Finding a car to lease was a very good experience at Fairfield Kia in Keene, NH. Michael LaBrecque, my sales consultant, was so nice and very thorough.... Everyone Michael introduced me to in Credit Dept. and Service Dept. were also very pleasant. It's nice to feel so welcome. I had a nice test drive and Michael spent time making sure I felt comfortable with all the new dashboard controls before sending my on my way. I'm very happy with my new Kia Forte!

September 21, 2015

Fairfield had great service and was very helpful in finding a car. Sales person Amanda Mills was especially nice and easy to work with in the stressfu...l time of purchasing a car.

Fairfield Kia