• 2013 Toyota Tundra

John the sales man gave me excellent service. Joe gave me a great finance rate. They where not aggressive sales personal. They even let my dog zeus come into the show room. I got a excellent trade on my Chevy Silverado. Overall I received a excellent price on the Toyota Tundra. I would definitely recommend Burdick if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Excellent service.

Thank you for making this process quick and easy. The price and payment were right and the lease was finished within 5 hours. Thank you again.

• Great experience

I thought the whole process was well done. The dealership allows the cars to seek themselves. I worked with Steve R. As a salesperson. He was an outstanding person and a great salesperson. I would highly recommend.

• Joe Rielly Jr.

Burdick Toyota is the best dealership I have ever been too. The staff always goes above & beyond to satisfy the customer. The sales & service are great. I have been a customer for 20 years. I would never go anywhere else!!!

• Vice President of sales

Elander Tull was great to work with. He made it very easy to buy my Toyota forerunner. Probably the best vehicle experience I've ever had.

• Completely please with my new vehicle.

Extremely pleasant experience dealing with Chris Zeg at Burdick Toyota. He was professional and knowledgeable and just what my husband and I like in a car salesman. Happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle.

• Excellent buying experience

The facility is first rate and the buying experience is quick and painless.

The facility is first rate and the buying experience is quick and painless.

• Fantastic service

Bought my first car from a dealership. It was great to work with someone that wasn't pushy to make a sales but obviously thought highly of the items he was selling.

• Rav4 lease

Our leasing experience at Burdick Toyota was so easy. The salesman was low pressure and extremely helpful.

• Bought a new car while my old one was in the shop.

I took my 2004 Corolla in to Burdick Toyota today for some repairs. While there I traded in my car for a new Toyota Yaris iA. Pat Sullivan was my salesman and he was excellent: knowledgeable, efficient, and not at all pushy. I also was impressed by the service at their shop. I had a great experience at this dealership.