The Sunbury Motor Company

971 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 21, 2020

Austin Martin was so wonderful to deal with. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and nice. He made my new car leasing experience fast and easy. This... is my first Kia and I absolutely love my 2021 Kia Telluride. I would definitely recommend Sunbury Motors Kia and Austin Martin!

October 12, 2020

After backing into another vehicle in my driveway, I knew it was time to shop around for a newer, and more reliable vehicle. Many friends highly recommended... Sunbury Motors, and truly, it was a positive experience. I traded my Jeep, and purchased a certified 2017 Hyundai Tucson with only 35,000 miles. No pushing for extended warranty, and went $1.00 over my monthly budget for payment. Love my new Hyundai SUV! Thank you Amber, you were wonderful!

• February 28, 2017

Very glad I went to you for my new truck really would like to thank my salesman Tony Hughes for working with me for so long to find me the right deal on... my new truck can't wait to come down for another truck from you

Thank you Robert for your feedback. We truly appreciate you traveling all of the way from Dallas to allow us to give you your best deal! We look forwa...rd to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors, and please refer your friends and family.

October 7, 2020

The buying experience at Sunbury Motors was fantastic. They were informative about all of my questions without being pushy. I absolutely love my new escape.

Tara, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Safe travels!

September 28, 2020

This car buying experience was fantastic! I would recommend Jason B. highly to other family and friends. It was a quick and easy process and Jason was... very thorough. Jason was also very professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle.

Stephanie, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ...happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 18, 2020

Salesman was very accommodating, actually brought a vehicle that had not been run through the shop yet because the one I wanted had already been sold.

Deb, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quali...ty service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

September 2, 2020

This was the smoothest buying process I have ever been through. Went one day to check out the vehicle, came back the next day to sign the papers, which... was all done within a half hour! Very nice down to earth people!

Hello, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service t...o you again! Take care!

September 1, 2020

I simply would not buy a Ford anywhere else. Their sales is friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. I have had be experiences at another Ford... dealer (Hoffman Ford, Harrisburg, PA), but this dealership has restored my trust in a Ford product.

September 1, 2020

I was searching for a new 2021 kia seltos in the beginning if August. Called and researched many different dealers in my area of Reading, PA. However this... dealership was the most responsive, understanding, transparent, and easy to deal with. They answered all of the questions and my financing options both over the phone and email. Even with them being 2 hours away, it was very much worth my drive! Great customer service!

Jessica, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We're always here to pro...vide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

August 24, 2020

Our salesperson, Amber, was very helpful and did a great job. We have had Ford's for a long time and she made the choice easy and fun. The car is great... and we both love it.

Alfred, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Thanks again for your business! Take care!