The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Review Sunbury Motors

I have purchased my last 3 vehicles here. They are very nice to work with. I also have used their service department for all of my car's needs and everyone in that department are very nice.

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

The Sunbury Motor Company

The Sunbury Motor Company was very accommodating and easy to deal with! My salesman Jason was very nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

Office mgr

Excellent buying experience. Personality was very nice . Spent the time to go over every feature of the vehicle giving us a fairy good idea of what we can do with these features ( fairly) meaning these features were not on our previous vehicle so it will still take us time to learn them no fault of the sales Rep. Will definitely shop this dealership again

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Hyundai Tuscon

This is the fourth car I’ve purchased from Sunbury Motors in the past 8 years and the customer service keeps getting better. I look forward to purchasing my next new vehicle from this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sunbury Motor Co for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Absolutely amazing experience!!

Excellent experience with Sunbury Motors Kia. Mike O and Jillian were amazing. Their patience, knowledge and willingness to work with me living a distance from the dealership made my car buying experience one of a kind! I would highly recommend Mike O and his team at Sunbury Motors Kia to everyone in their next car buying adventure!!!!

Dealer response

Hi Danielle, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

1.0

Very poor service customer service

Customer service in service department is very rude. Would not recommend their service department to anybody. They are just as unfriendly in person as they are on the phone.

Dealer response

Hi, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please give us a call at (570) 286-7746 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

New car

Sunbury Motors was super helpful when getting and new car. They were very understanding and nice throughout the whole processes. Also, they always made sure any questions I had were answered.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Hundai kona

Very friendly. Very much informed about auto car that I was interested in. Had quick service that I was to receive. Told about all warrienties of the car

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Metsfan

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They made the car buying process easy. I will definitely send my friends and family to Sunbury Motors if they are looking to buy a car. Ask for Dean.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

SMC all the way!

I recently purchased a 2021 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercrew STX from Sunbury Motor Company, after trading in My 2018 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercrew STX. Let’s just say I had some issues with My 2018 that need to be resolved, I reached out to the Owner Tom Mertz. That being said if You give the man a chance to listen, and help You out trust Me He’s a good guy to work with and made things right better then Ford did! My Salesman was the same as usual My good Friend Mark Sutsko, and I would recommend Mark and Tom to anyone as Their a great team! In the end all I can say is this I was definitely definitely well taken care of as well as love the Truck! Tom Mertz and Mark Sutsko did an amazing job from being to end, like all the way hitting it out of the park in Customer Service!

Dealer response

Hi Chet, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!