The Sunbury Motor Company

859 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2019

Great service, easy purchase, fast no nonsense dealer, salesman was super professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely purchase again from this dealer... and will recommend to family & friends

Thank you Clint for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank... you for allowing us to earn your business, and please feel free to refer us to your friends and family.

January 15, 2019

They made the deal happen when uncertainty loomed...thank you everyone at SMC Ford! I showed up out of the blue with a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and left with... a 2016 Ford F-150 XLT. Can't wait for the family adventures to come.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sunbury Motor Company for all of your automotive needs. Please don't he...sitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Thank you again for choosing Sunbury Motor Company, and we hope to see you again soon!

• February 28, 2017

Very glad I went to you for my new truck really would like to thank my salesman Tony Hughes for working with me for so long to find me the right deal on... my new truck can't wait to come down for another truck from you

Thank you Robert for your feedback. We truly appreciate you traveling all of the way from Dallas to allow us to give you your best deal! We look forwa...rd to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors, and please refer your friends and family.

January 5, 2019

Fantastic buying experience. Many thanks to Mark and Jeff for making it all come together!! Found me a better loan rate than what I already had. Again,... thank you!

Thank you Jeff for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank ...you for allowing Sunbury Motors to give you your best deal. Please feel free to refer your family and friends! We'd be more than happy to give them the same experience.

December 13, 2018

This place has some very good service. I had come looking for one car, and really one car only. Although, due to my insanely low credit, both they and... I knew it would be hard to get me the car I had been wanting to get, which was a 2019 Hyundai Kona. I got there, where I was greeted by a nice man named Mike. We then got everything together, and we took a test drive in the Kona. Everything went well. The man who dealt with the financial part, greeted us when we came back. He called and called, trying his hardest to get a bank to give me the loan for the car. Nothing seemed to work. We even began looking at older/used cars, when finally, I was given good news that a bank had finally accepted the offer. So, I walked out with a brand new car, which was a very amazing experience. Thanks to that financial guy for trying his absolute hardest to get me that car. Everyone was very friendly as well!

Jeff, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sunbury Motor Co! If you have any further questions..., please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

December 12, 2018

We just pulled into the dealership and the salesman was there to greet us. We discussed our list of options and the type of vehicle we were looking for.... The salesman showed us several vehicles that met our criteria. We decided on a slightly more expensive vehicle. We purchased a vehicle within a few hours and during this time the Salesman and Sales Manager treated us first class. This is an excellent reflection of the dealership.

Thank you Sandy for your feedback and 5 STAR Review Customer Satisfaction is our GOAL! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automo...tive needs. Thank you for traveling all of the way from Montgomery to allow us to earn your business.

December 11, 2018

Had a great experience at this dealership. Best experience we have had at any dealership. They took care of us in a very timely manner.

Thank you Dale for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We truly appreciate your patronage. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

December 11, 2018

Sunbury motors kia is an excellent dealership to work with. All the employees there are polite and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Ron for your feedback. We appreciate your patronage and welcome all referrals! Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

December 6, 2018

Prompt call backs for service appointment to have remote start installed on my recent purchase! The staff is so friendly to deal with and gave me choices... on dates to best suit my needs!

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the New Ford Fan Club! We appreciate you coming all of the way from Elizabethville for your vehicle purchas...e and service. Customer satisfaction is our goal! Please tell your friends and family! Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

December 4, 2018

Out of the way from Lancaster but worth every mile! I searched all over and via the Internet and couldn’t find a better deal! Everyone at the dealer... was personable and our salesperson Dave was knowledgeable and easy to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate for an instant to send everyone I know to Sunbury Motor Company.

Thank you Paul for your feedback and 5 STAR Rating! We truly appreciate that you traveled all of the way from Lancaster to allow us to earn your busin...ess. Customer satisfaction is our goal! Our knowledgeable sales staff are always on hand to address all of your automotive needs. We appreciate all referrals. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!