The Sunbury Motor Company

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 828 reviews

• February 28, 2017

Very glad I went to you for my new truck really would like to thank my salesman Tony Hughes for working with me for so long to find me the right deal ...on my new truck can't wait to come down for another truck from you

Thank you Robert for your feedback. We truly appreciate you traveling all of the way from Dallas to allow us to give you your best deal! We look forwa...rd to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors, and please refer your friends and family.

July 12, 2018

Sunbury Motors made purchasing my very first new car a breeze. Tony is an amazing salesman. I highly recommend Sunbury Motors to anyone purchasing a n...ew or used vehicle. The service is five stars!!!

Thank you Melissa for your feedback and 5 STAR REVIEW! Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future aut...omotive need. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors and allowing us to give you your best deal! Please feel free to refer friends and family.

July 11, 2018

Came in with a need. And Amber set me up asap. Day later I had purchased and drove off. Very Happy with Amber and SMC!

Thank you Steve for your feedback and 5 STAR REVIEW. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future autom...otive need. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors and allowing us to give you your best deal! Please feel free to refer friends and family.

June 26, 2018

We were very satisfied with the no pressure sales department. Ashton was very accommodating and the rest of the staff gave us excellent care, answerin...g any questions we had.

Thank you Karen for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive need. Thank ...you for choosing Sunbury Motors and allowing us to give you your best deal! Please feel free to refer friends and family.

June 25, 2018

I would highly recommend Sunbury Motor Co. Cory and Mark both went above and beyond. I love my new Escape and will let everyone know to see Cory.

Sherry, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Congratulations on your new Escape! We understand it is a big decision wh...ere you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

June 22, 2018

I worked with Jason to buy my new Ford Escape and it was so easy and painless! Didn’t have to sit at the dealership for hours. Test drove the ca...r got all the paperwork squared away and drove off with my new Car in less than 3 hours! Jason was such a great salesman, very professional and easy to work with! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more tha...n happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 21, 2018

We have been shopping for a truck for over 6 months. We have been to multiple dealerships and shopped online. SMC retuned every contact and followed u...p with every question. I wouldn’t think twice about contacting them when I’m ready to purchase again. From the salesman Cory to the credit app to the finance department this dealership does it right!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Our team is dedicated to providing to...p-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

June 9, 2018

Really enjoyed the friendly service at sunbury motors. They gave us a great deal. I couldn’t be happier with my car. I was very satisfied with... the friendly atmosphere and service they provided. Answered all my questions. I’m a happy customer and would definitely recommend them to others.

May 31, 2018

Very professional service. The staff went above and beyond to meet my needs. Would recommend this dealer to anyone shopping for a new or used car.

Chad, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist y...ou! Safe travels!

May 24, 2018

I was lied to about the gap insurance that i bought. Its a big scam and impossible to use. I can never get a hold of anyone when i call the dealership...! It doesnt seem like anyone knows how gap insurance works over there! If your going to sell a product and profit from it , you can at least be honest to customers on how it works if they ever have to use it! I will never purchase from sunbury motors again!