The Sunbury Motor Company

862 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 20, 2019

this dealership is the best. I would recommend to anyone. This is my 2nd prchase with them and I will continue to returm to them.

March 1, 2019

SMC has a great selection of vehicles and went above and beyond finding us the best financing available. Low pressure sales made our experience pleasurable.

Thank you Lisa for your feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank ...you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

• February 28, 2017

Very glad I went to you for my new truck really would like to thank my salesman Tony Hughes for working with me for so long to find me the right deal on... my new truck can't wait to come down for another truck from you

Thank you Robert for your feedback. We truly appreciate you traveling all of the way from Dallas to allow us to give you your best deal! We look forwa...rd to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors, and please refer your friends and family.

March 1, 2019

mr stenglein and mr mertz worked to find us the car for our daughters needs and budget...............a real class act. SMC knows how to treat people with... class.

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 STAR REVIEW. Customer satisfaction is our goal! Please refer family and friends!

February 28, 2019

We went to look at a new 2018 Elantra now that the 2019 models are out. We came to an agreement about price that we felt was a good deal for us. We are... very happy with our new car. This is the second Hyundai Elantra we have purchased from Sunbury Motors. We will recommend Sunbury Motors to our friends and family

Thank you Kaylin for your feedback. We appreciate you allowing Sunbury Motors to once again give you your best deal and we look forward to assisting y...ou with all of your future automotive needs.

January 20, 2019

Great service, easy purchase, fast no nonsense dealer, salesman was super professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely purchase again from this dealer... and will recommend to family & friends

Thank you Clint for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank... you for allowing us to earn your business, and please feel free to refer us to your friends and family.

January 15, 2019

They made the deal happen when uncertainty loomed...thank you everyone at SMC Ford! I showed up out of the blue with a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and left with... a 2016 Ford F-150 XLT. Can't wait for the family adventures to come.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sunbury Motor Company for all of your automotive needs. Please don't he...sitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Thank you again for choosing Sunbury Motor Company, and we hope to see you again soon!

January 5, 2019

Fantastic buying experience. Many thanks to Mark and Jeff for making it all come together!! Found me a better loan rate than what I already had. Again,... thank you!

Thank you Jeff for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank ...you for allowing Sunbury Motors to give you your best deal. Please feel free to refer your family and friends! We'd be more than happy to give them the same experience.

December 13, 2018

This place has some very good service. I had come looking for one car, and really one car only. Although, due to my insanely low credit, both they and... I knew it would be hard to get me the car I had been wanting to get, which was a 2019 Hyundai Kona. I got there, where I was greeted by a nice man named Mike. We then got everything together, and we took a test drive in the Kona. Everything went well. The man who dealt with the financial part, greeted us when we came back. He called and called, trying his hardest to get a bank to give me the loan for the car. Nothing seemed to work. We even began looking at older/used cars, when finally, I was given good news that a bank had finally accepted the offer. So, I walked out with a brand new car, which was a very amazing experience. Thanks to that financial guy for trying his absolute hardest to get me that car. Everyone was very friendly as well!

Jeff, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sunbury Motor Co! If you have any further questions..., please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

December 12, 2018

We just pulled into the dealership and the salesman was there to greet us. We discussed our list of options and the type of vehicle we were looking for.... The salesman showed us several vehicles that met our criteria. We decided on a slightly more expensive vehicle. We purchased a vehicle within a few hours and during this time the Salesman and Sales Manager treated us first class. This is an excellent reflection of the dealership.

Thank you Sandy for your feedback and 5 STAR Review Customer Satisfaction is our GOAL! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automo...tive needs. Thank you for traveling all of the way from Montgomery to allow us to earn your business.