New 888-382-2479 888-382-2479
Service 888-387-4251 888-387-4251

• Extremely quick turnaround for complex service

very quick turnaround (replaced clutch components and fuel injection system) and working with Trudy in the Service department. Parts came in very quick and service completed in a matter of a couple of days

• Great service

Trudy Theriot was very good and helped me a great deal. She was knew who I was and took an interest in my problems.

• Great service

Attentive customer service by Dennis Mallery. He answered all of my questions and spent many hours helping me get the vehicle I wanted.

• Great Service!

Good communication, prompt return calls by friendly, knowledgeable staff have helped me keep my 2008 Toyota running in tip top shape.

• Great service

its very nice just to drop off my vehicle have quick service and very. I've staff! Work is always finished quick!

• Excellent service and very nice facilities.

Everyone was very nice and friendly. It usually doesn't take but about 20 - 30 minutes to change the oil and check everything, but this time it took almost an hour and a half.

• great service

time management skills, on schedule, knowledgeable, good customer service, - great experience, well worth my time to drive to new iberia from lafayette

• Greay service, very clean facility

Everyone at the back desk was very nice. Appreciated that very much. The time frame they told me was very close when she said they would be finished.

• friendly, clean

they did what they were supposed to do! not like their counterpart across town! CNN news on the tv was pretty depressing though

• Satifaction Survey

I liked my sales person. She was new but honest and I like honesty. However, it took 4 hours to make a deal. It should not take that long. Especially if your motto is "we won't loose a customer over price".