2423 reviews

2423 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 7, 2016

I purchased a RAV4 with the help of Jaclyn Campbell,the customer service she provided was excellent.she took the time to explained all I needed to know... to buy the RAV4.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new RAV-4! I am happy to hear that Jaclyn was able to provide you with the ...outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything else we can help you with in regard to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager

August 30, 2018

John Spensieri is the best sales rep that I???ve ever ever had the pleasure to do business with. He made the process far less stressful than it would... otherwise have been. very knowledgeable and responsive.

Checkered Flag Toyota

We're delighted to hear that John made such a good impression on you! We'll be sure to let him know how pleased you were with your experience! Regards..., Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 23, 2018

I would highly recommend checkered flag toyota if your looking for a car. I was treated like royalty. Jaclyn C. Was amazing every single step of the way... she explained everything so in detail that everything was easy to understand. No pressure no stress positive attitude sparkling smile she was wonderful. When the time came to sign all the paper work again everything was explained simply. Jaclyn even washed my licence plates that were being transferred from my trade in car to my new car. You definitely have to visit this place. They are wonderful.

Checkered Flag Toyota

Reviews like yours are truly a breath of fresh air! Jaclyn is truly an invaluable asset and we appreciate everything that she does. We will be sure to... pass on your very kind compliments and we encourage you to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do for you. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Jaclyn Campbell

Product Specialist

(5.0) 89 reviews

August 23, 2018

If your in the market to buy a used or new car this definitely is the place to go. Customer service is second to none. Jaclyn C. was wonderful. She even... hand washed my plates that were being transferred to my new car before putting them on. Come on who does that ? That is the attention to detail. Wont go anywhere else. Thank you Jaclyn

Jaclyn Campbell

Product Specialist

(5.0) 89 reviews

August 20, 2018

John Spensieri professionalism, sense of humor and true compassion sold me the first day I met him. I really dont trust a lot people but his honesty and... hard work is truly rare. 5 stars isn't close to the service I received.

Checkered Flag Toyota

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hass...le-free experience. I am happy that John was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 20, 2018

John Spensieri is the man! He handled everything with my best interest at heart. From day one, he communicated with me and valued me wants and needs.

Melinda, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! John is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He w...ill be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions, please come back in to visit! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 9, 2018

I went to several dealerships before buying a car, and Robert Cameron was the best salesman I encountered in town. He isn't pushy and he's very friendly.... He made it a very enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend working with him.

Checkered Flag Toyota

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience wit...h Robert was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

July 31, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Rav 4 Tony Wallace was very knowledgeable when it came down to toyotas and didn't mind going the extra mile to make sure I was... comfortable in making the decision of getting the car I would really enjoy for me and my family

We're so happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service offered to your during your visit! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave u...s this review. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Tony Wallace

NOT RATED

July 25, 2018

We recently purchased a Toyota Tundra. The experience took longer than expected but we were pleased with the outcome. Our sales person was Bob Evans with... assistance from Christopher Robinson. There was some confusion as far as the loan was processed to no fault to either man, but solely on the loan department personnel, that was settled in the end. Bob and Christopher worked very hard to get us in the truck we wanted with the leather package I wanted. They were a great team. Thank you both, and I would highly recommend Bob Evans as a future sales associate for your car purchasing needs. Respectfully, Charlene Stumpz

Checkered Flag Toyota

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hass...le-free experience. I am happy Christopher was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Christopher Robinson

(5.0) 7 reviews

July 7, 2018

Had check engine lite on took it in 600.00 repair and did not fix problem same codes and to top it off I'm missing bolts and pieces from my truck... DO NOT DEAL WITH checker flag service its a joke . Oh yeah they make you pay all up front before they even mess up your car or truck

Carlos, thank you for sharing this review regarding your experience with us. I'd like to discuss this with you further if you could please contac...t me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020