2100 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • My buying experience

I purchased a RAV4 with the help of Jaclyn Campbell,the customer service she provided was excellent.she took the time to explained all I needed to know to buy the RAV4.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new RAV-4! I am happy to hear that Jaclyn was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything else we can help you with in regard to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager

• Great experience

Robbert Cade is very passionate and helpful to go through the whole process with us. Great experience!

• Purchase

Purchased a used Tundra. Sales consultant, Vick Webb was great to work with and was very knowledgeable of the product. A true pleasure to work with!

• My purchase experience
    October 21, 2017

I buy a new Toyota Camry here. The robert L. Cade provides great service. He is helpful and nice . It is a great experience for us.

• My buying experience

We buy a new Camry at checkered flag. Robert L. Cade is great. He provides us a lot of information. Really great experience!

• Low pressure car sales
    October 19, 2017

We recently purchased a used vehicle at Checkered Flag Toyota. Their salesmen were so low pressure, it made it a stress-free environment to purchase a vehicle. Demario Street was incredibly helpful and available to us to answer any questions. When he wasn't there, other employees (Garrett, Ryan, and the Sales Manager Ryan) were all incredibly friendly and willing to answer our questions. Their financing department also worked very hard to make sure that we got the best interest rate possible. I would highly, highly, highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Not to mention, Toyotas are awesome! <3

• Brandon Butler

The process of buying my vehicle was smooth and easy I had the most wonderful customer service

Lavon - Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Checkered Flag Toyota team is to ensure a smooth and easy purchasing process for each of our customers. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

• Brandon Butler

• Toyota 2017 RAV4 XLE !!!
    October 17, 2017

Dan certainly is the man! Not to long ago I purchased a Corolla from Toyota and a little over a year later it was totaled. I went into Toyota again because I loved their customer service but Dan blew me away! He helped me pick out different cars that would support my growing family and sat patiently as I figured everything out. He made me feel comfortable as if I was buying this car from someone I'd been friends with for years! If you're looking to buy a new/used car or even to lease, GO SEE DAN YOON! He's amazing!

• Amazing service
    October 17, 2017

Decided on a Tacoma, went to Checkered Flag Toyota first. We were introduced to Robert Cade. He was helpful, friendly, and made it all happen quickly. I appreciated the customer service that we received. Would recommend them to all of my friends!