Checkered Flag Toyota

2510 reviews

2510 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 26, 2020

Keisha was awesome and very informative. I'm disappointed with checkered flag because I spent $300 to get my battery terminals cleaned to have to spend... $650 to replace my battery and alternator a week later. Now there's something else wrong with my car and y'all are charging me another $671 just to identify the problem. I bought my car from this dealership and get all maintenance work completed here and you can't offer any benefits to long time, faithful customers

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please contact us directly as soon as possible so that we can discuss what happened and come to a re...solution together. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely, The Checkered Flag Toyota Team

December 10, 2020

I have purchased 3 vehicles from John Spensieri in the last year and each time he is very helpful and knows what he is talking about even when it comes... to cars that are not Toyotas. Recently, I purchased my 2021 Highlander XSE from him and he found the perfect highlander for my needs on the first try. He always makes each experience quick and painless and makes sure I understand all the functions in my vehicle. Thank you Checkered Flag Toyota & John for all the wonderful work you guys do. I will buy more in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Checkered Flag Toyota team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process fo...r each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs!Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

John Spensieri

Elite Product Specialist

NOT RATED

• September 3, 2019

I was told by an auto service department (not Toyota) that I needed new rear brakes and drums and I had to get them replaced right away! I had driven... down from DE to VA Beach for the Labor Day weekend, and decided to go to Checkered Flag Toyota. It was my first visit. Well... to make a long story short. I did not need brakes! Thanks to Checkered Flag Toyota I did not pay for any unnecessary repairs. Billy Smith the service advisor was great! I will bring my vehicle back for future repairs. Thanks for your service Mae

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Billy is a great asset and we are glad to hear he provided an excellent experience for you. We thank you agai...n and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 13, 2020

Sales associate Fredie Santos was extremely patient as I forgot to bring a check. We test drove to my house to get one. Then he later delivered my new... truck to my house. Outstanding experience

Dean, we loved reading this review! Happy customers are our aim, and it appears Fredie really hit the bullseye. We¿¿¿ll make sure to share your experi...ence with him, and if you have any further questions or worries, we¿¿¿re always available to help.All the best, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 8, 2020

The process of buying my new car was quick and painless. Fredie Santos was helpful and made my car buying experience easy. I was finish with paper work... before car car came back detailed.

October 17, 2020

Buying a car on a Sunday night at closing in wet weather is not the ideal way of purchasing a vehicle. I'm just glad that everything went well when I went... to checkered flag Toyota to purchase my vehicle. Especially with a big help from your sales person (Fredie Santos). The whole process is painless free and got the car I needed in time for the coming work week. Thank You Checkered Flag Toyota!

Thank you so much for this excellent feedback and your very kind recommendation of our dealership. I am happy to hear that our team worked hard enough... to make your purchase completely painless.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the personal and professional touch involving my October 12th 2020 vehicle purchase. Definitely a positive experience. Fredie Santos understood... my family's vehicle and financial needs and provided outstanding service. I will definitely make my next vehicle purchase with Checkered Flag.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 6, 2020

I've been interested in the Toyota 4Runner for quite a while now. I heard that Checkered Flag had no haggle pricing. My friends & I showed up on a Sunday.... Fredie Santos walked over to us. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He was super nice & helpful. His occasional joke made us feel even more relaxed. I was able to take the SUV that I was interested in home for the night. I was given time to think about & we spoke again the following day in the afternoon. I purchased the car Monday night. Fredie was very thorough with the entire recess & I left a very happy customer.

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we ...hope you enjoy your Toyota 4Runner for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

September 21, 2020

On July 30, 2020 my husband and I went to Checkered Flag Toyota to see about purchasing a RAV 4 since 2 of our friends recommended us to do so. We were... not disappointed. As we entered, Anthony Martin greeted us and asked if he could be of help. He was extremely knowledgeable and showed us different vehicles! He was very patient with our questions and had no problem answering them. We never felt pressured into anything. I felt he truly wanted us to be happy and satisfied with our choice. Since our purchase I have called Anthony to ask him a question. He was very courteous and informative. He made me feel that I can call him whenever I need to! We are extremely happy that we purchased our vehicle from Anthony Martin!! He was very professional and honest!! Also, I brought my car in for service and Ben also was very helpful and courteous. also spoke with Don and he, too, gave great service.! We are extremely happy with the excellent service we received from Checkered Flag!!!

Hello NT and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Anthony was there t...o provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

September 17, 2020

Fredie was a big help to our family, made sure we were good to go with the right vehicle. Very friendly and kind. He made sure the vehicle was safe.

Thank you for the amazing review! Fredie is pleased to learn that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We look forward to servicing your ve...hicle soon.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020