Checkered Flag Toyota

2485 reviews

2485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 6, 2020

Fredie Santos was honest and got me exactly what I wanted at a fair price. He took the time to explain the different options and I would recomment Mr.... Santos to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Fredie was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experienc...e. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

January 6, 2020

Fredie Santos was so honest and a pleasure to work with. He got me what I wanted at a fair price and I would recomment Fredie to anyone. He is an asset... to Checkered Flag.

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to have Fredie on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anyt...hing in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

• September 3, 2019

I was told by an auto service department (not Toyota) that I needed new rear brakes and drums and I had to get them replaced right away! I had driven... down from DE to VA Beach for the Labor Day weekend, and decided to go to Checkered Flag Toyota. It was my first visit. Well... to make a long story short. I did not need brakes! Thanks to Checkered Flag Toyota I did not pay for any unnecessary repairs. Billy Smith the service advisor was great! I will bring my vehicle back for future repairs. Thanks for your service Mae

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Billy is a great asset and we are glad to hear he provided an excellent experience for you. We thank you agai...n and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

January 4, 2020

Freddy Santos was great to work with! Very upfront with the price and gave us a fantastic deal on a new TRD off-road 4Runner. Our next Toyota purchase... will without a doubt be with Freddy at Checkered Flag!

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to ...every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Freddie assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

January 4, 2020

Freddy Santos was great to work with! Very upfront with the price and gave us a fantastic deal on a new TRD off-road 4Runner. Our next Toyota purchase... will without a doubt be with Freddy at Checkered Flag.

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Freddy was able to provide you with such exceptional serv...ice. Enjoy your new TRD off-road 4Runner !Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

January 3, 2020

Had a great experience with Checkered Flag. Freddie was great! He gave me all the options I needed to make my choice. I love my new car 💓

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Freddy was able to provide you with such exceptional serv...ice. Enjoy your new car!Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

January 3, 2020

The purchasing experience was streamlined and efficient. Everyone was very professional and respectful of our time. The facilities are great. Clean, neat,... and very professional. I especially enjoyed working with Fredie Santos.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Freddie was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experien...ce. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

December 1, 2019

Anyone pursuing their first car have a lot of questions - a whole lot. Robert Cameron, Product Specialist really helped us go through the process by answering... our queries. Overall great experience with him!

Hello Taya and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Robert was there ...to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 21, 2019

Un believable ordered some parts from checkerflag toyota and no one seems to care that they are sending the wrong parts to customers How can you get the... wrong parts when you order by the VIN number and then they will not do anything about it. Will reconsider on my next vehicle purchase , checker flag Toyota is going down hill. Where they bought out? Is there a different Manager?? No customer service at all . They messed up and all they did was send me a shipping label.

We are not pleased to hear of the incident you've described in this review. We want nothing more than to work with you to correct this situation as so...on as possible. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 12, 2019

Everyone was super helpful, and I got an amazing deal on a new car! They were very patient and helped through the whole process. Great dealership!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new car! Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delig...hted to know that our team made sure your concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020