Checkered Flag Toyota

2430 reviews

2430 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 20, 2018

This dealership was perfect for me and my wife to buy our first new car together. Our sales person Robert Cameron was very friendly and showed us all... the details we needed to know about getting a new car. Im very satisfied with our experience and highly recommended them to anybody i know.

Thanks for allowing us to help you. It is great to hear that you had such a positive and fulfilling dealership experience. We look forward to working ...with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 20, 2018

Very pleasant experience with my daughter at checkered flag today.sales person Robert Cameron was top notch very professional,up front about all details,we... were very satisfied with the whole deal.I would highly recommend Robert to anybody looking for a car.

Your great feedback truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to s...how you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

• August 7, 2016

I purchased a RAV4 with the help of Jaclyn Campbell,the customer service she provided was excellent.she took the time to explained all I needed to know... to buy the RAV4.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new RAV-4! I am happy to hear that Jaclyn was able to provide you with the ...outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. If there's anything else we can help you with in regard to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager

October 20, 2018

Me and wife went to Checkered Flag Toyota today and we left the same day with our 2019 Toyota Corolla. We traded in our old car and we got a good offer... on it. I would highly recommend our salesman Robert Cameron that helped us out a lot since we were first time new car buyers. Hassle free experience and help us out throughout the whole experience.

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to have Robert on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anyt...hing in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 19, 2018

Went to buy a truck on Friday, computers were down, showed them my drivers license and insurance proof and left with a new Toyota Tacoma for the weekend,... went back Monday to finalize the paperwork, It went fast with the paperwork processing and my salesman Jeffery Cannon was very professional and courteous. I will recommend all my friends and family to go and see Jeffery Cannon at Checkered Flag Toyota for all their car and truck buying needs for a wonderful experience.

What an enjoyable review to read.¿¿ It is reassuring to know our team provided you with a hassle-free and great experience. Our primary concern is del...ivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don¿¿¿t hesitate to call or stop in should you have any questions. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

September 25, 2018

I am in research phase to buy a new car. I made an appointment with Jaclyn and walked into the dealership. Jaclyn first asked me which kind of a guy I... am. Like a sporty guy or a luxury guy, so that she would analyze which Camry would suit me better. Then we had a chance to test drive a Camry SE i4. Throughout the test drive Jaclyn was so patient and explained me all the features and specifications of the vehicle. And trust me she did not rush me. Some of the dealerships do rush you to wrap the test drive up in few min but that wasn???t the case with Jaclyn. After I test drove Camry SE I4, I was able to test drive v6 version of Camry too. Such a sweet dealership, allows you to try drive different variants. I must give 5 star rating for the product knowledge Jaclyn has. In fact more than 5 stars if I can. She ran me the numbers on the vehicle and let me decide. Again she did not rush me or try to influence her thoughts to make me buy an expensive car. She left me to decide what I want. Overall Jaclyn deserves more than 5 star rating -Shiva Ram

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 30, 2018

John Spensieri is the best sales rep that I???ve ever ever had the pleasure to do business with. He made the process far less stressful than it would... otherwise have been. very knowledgeable and responsive.

We're delighted to hear that John made such a good impression on you! We'll be sure to let him know how pleased you were with your experience! Regards..., Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Worked with:
    John Spensieri

Elite Product Specialist

(5.0) 11 reviews

August 23, 2018

I would highly recommend checkered flag toyota if your looking for a car. I was treated like royalty. Jaclyn C. Was amazing every single step of the way... she explained everything so in detail that everything was easy to understand. No pressure no stress positive attitude sparkling smile she was wonderful. When the time came to sign all the paper work again everything was explained simply. Jaclyn even washed my licence plates that were being transferred from my trade in car to my new car. You definitely have to visit this place. They are wonderful.

Reviews like yours are truly a breath of fresh air! Jaclyn is truly an invaluable asset and we appreciate everything that she does. We will be sure to... pass on your very kind compliments and we encourage you to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do for you. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 23, 2018

If your in the market to buy a used or new car this definitely is the place to go. Customer service is second to none. Jaclyn C. was wonderful. She even... hand washed my plates that were being transferred to my new car before putting them on. Come on who does that ? That is the attention to detail. Wont go anywhere else. Thank you Jaclyn

August 20, 2018

John Spensieri professionalism, sense of humor and true compassion sold me the first day I met him. I really dont trust a lot people but his honesty and... hard work is truly rare. 5 stars isn't close to the service I received.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hass...le-free experience. I am happy that John was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Worked with: