Carriage House of New London

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Carriage House Mercedes Exceeded My Expectations
    June 9, 2017

Mark Gaudette, Internet Sales Manager and Chelsea Castagna, Client Relations Manager are both consummate professionals. My entire experinece purchasi...ng a pre-owned car was excellent. I highly recommend Carriage House Mercedes!

Outstanding Car Buying Experience
    January 10, 2018

We purchased a 2013 MB Wagon from Carriage House last summer and worked with both Chelsea Castagna and Mark Gaudette. We live in NC, purchased the ca...r through an online portal "sight and unseen", and communicated with Chelsea and Mark exclusively via email, phone, and text. They were both very prompt in responding to our questions, extremely professional and personable in their approach, and we could not be happier with the car. Highly recommend Carriage House and hope to have an opportunity to do business with Mark and Chelsea again.

2012 Lexus RX 350
    June 9, 2017

Over all happy with the purchase of my used Lexus RX 350. I can't say enough about my sales rep Tom Thibodeau and finance guy Mike Leahmann .

First Mercedes
    May 10, 2017

This was my first time buying a Mercedes and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Mark Leonard went above and beyond to make sure everythin...g went smoothly, and Mike Lehmann made the paperwork part fun. I highly recommended this dealership!

Wonderfull Buying Experience
    April 7, 2017

Very professional dealer, I enjoyed the whole experience. Great car and great salesperson Olin Murphy. Thank you

Mini Cooper
    April 5, 2017

Bought used Mini Cooper from Carriage House and was impressed by the dealership and Olin Murphy who sorted the sale. Notably they treated me just a sw...ell as others who were buying much more expensive Mercedes cars and helped with a small problem that occurred soon after I bought the Mini.

Satisfied with our Mercedes
    March 17, 2017

Very satisfied with the purchase of our Mercedes.Mr.Olin was exceptional and very helpful in our desicion .A good dealer is never pushy and Mr.Olin ...is a dealer we would recommend to friends.Carriage House is the Best!

New Sprinter Crew Van
    March 17, 2017

I had met Olin Murphy a month prior to purchasing a new vehicle and made clear that I wasn't quite ready from the start. Olin took the time with me fr...om day one as if I was purchasing then and there. I stopped in on three or four different occasions before sealing the deal, each time it was as if I had a bank check in hand. My experience with Olin from Mercedes of New London was exceptional, more than one could ask for.

Peter Dikan
    March 17, 2017

I've purchased four cars thus far from Carriage House and have been very satisfied with all aspects of their sales staff and service department. In p...articular I've delt with one of their senior sales representatives, Olin Murphy. He has always been a gentleman and been very pleasant to deal with. If there was a discount or special incentive available he would always offer it as part of the deal even before any price was on the table. He is the representative that my insurance company, USAA, recommends and trusts to deal with veterans, of witch I am one.

Happy, happy Mercedes owner
    February 8, 2017

Had a great professional experience with Olin Murphy. He was very knowledgeable and he was so patient with me as I was nervous and unsure of making th...e decision of buying this car but I am thrilled. Great car! Thanks, Olin!

Carriage House of New London