Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 769 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

769 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville from DealerRater.com

• June 18, 2016

Our Sales representative, Anthony Leach, was wonderful. This was our first experience buying with Mercedes and Anthony made it an enjoyable one. Antho...ny is very knowledgeable of Mercedes and the car we were looking to purchase. When I left the dealership I knew how to operate the systems of my new GLK, thanks to Anthony. Our experience was first class and we will certainly be back when the time comes for another new vehicle.

April 29, 2018

Let me start out by saying i have never written a review on a business let alone an employee of a business ever in my 58 years. However the service ...and attention i received from Ms. Genna Cecil impressed me so much that i felt compelled to let everyone know about what a fantastic young saleswoman she is. I connected with Genna as a result of my inquiry regarding a vehicle at the dealership and being from upstate New York all of our business was transacted via text, e-mail and the telephone. Not only did she respond promptly to my inquiry but throughout the whole process she kept me informed every step of the way; even staying in contact with me to answer my questions after hours and while she was away at training. Who does that? Not only was she helpful and informative but you could tell that she truly cared about customer service and her attention to detail showed just how committed to making me happy and comfortable with the process she was. Now you can chalk all of this up to her trying to make the sale and it was all just part of her job. Except for the fact that i was not able to purchase the vehicle i wanted and in fact did not buy a vehicle from her or her dealership at all. You would think that this would be the end of her contact with me right? After all i am about 1,000 miles away and my chances of ever meeting her or doing business with her are slim to none. However yesterday in the mail i received a card from Genna. Not the pre-printed type of card thanking me for my business or my interest in a vehicle they had for sale or a flyer notifying me of the next upcoming sale but a hand written long note from Genna telling me how sorry she was that we could not come to terms and how happy she was to have tried to help me? Who does that? She does. Now from my point of view that makes dealing with her well worth it even if i did not get what i wanted. A car you can buy anywhere but service, commitment and dedication like that is very very hard to find. So if you want that kind of attention, dedication and commitment i would strongly suggest you give this young lady a shout. You will not be disappointed. I know i am not and i did not even buy a car there.

April 26, 2018

After speaking with Cindy in service about my Benz, she suggested that we look around at the newer models. I???ve purchased several cars and I can hon...estly say this was one of the best experiences I???ve had. No pressure, No stress. We test driove several cars and asked many questions. Genna was so accommodating. She answered all our questions and really went above and beyond.

April 16, 2018

Anthony Berry was absolutely amazing! He was very patient with me while I test drove many cars and asked 100 questions. He was never pushy or tried to... rush me. My husband and I went on two different occasions and dealt with Anthony and even kept him after hours. Anthony is by far the best salesman me or my husband have ever dealt with! He definitely goes above and beyond for his customers! We can not say enough good things about him!

April 11, 2018

I called from out of town, spoke with Anthony. He had the vehicle I called about ready for us to test drive when we arrived. He went out of his way to... make our purchase as quick as possible. I truly appreciate his efforts on our behalf! If you are looking to purchase from this dealership, I strongly recommend you speak with Anthony.

April 10, 2018

I was recommended by a friend of mine to look into this dealership who purchased a car from Greg Melbo. When I finally spoke with him on the phone, h...e actually took the time to go over my requirements and budget. I was very impressed because I've never spoke with him before and he was very patient and never made me feel that he just wanted to sell me a car. I was so comfortable on the phone it felt like I was sitting in his office. The deal lasted less than an hour and the whole process was very simple. I've never felt that getting car was so easy with little negotiation because I already had a price in mind. I give Greg all the credit he deserves since he was a true professional throughout the entire process. Thank you Greg!

April 5, 2018

I recently purchased a GLC 300 from Anthony Berry. He was very helpful, professional, and checked in with me after I purchased the vehicle to make sur...e everything was okay. I would highly recommend asking for him if you are in the market for purchasing a vehicle. Everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville was nice and helpful!

April 4, 2018

Anthony Berry provided excellent customer service via phone and in person. I drove from Memphis to Huntsville on a rainy day. He checked in to make su...re I was safe while driving to pick up my 2018 GLC 300. Please don???t hesitate to ask for him, if you are deciding to buy.

April 3, 2018

This was my second purchase with Genna and she is so worth the 6 hour drive! She is a true professional and really takes care of her clients. If you... are in the market for a new or preowned vehicle give her a call.

April 2, 2018

After once again being jerked around by B'ham Mercedes because they're the only game in town, I figured I'd give Huntsville a try. In 15 minutes Genna... had me set up with the deal I was looking for on the exact car I wanted. I've previously done 5 deals with B'ham Mercedes and every time they've tried to rip me off, I'll never shop at B'ham Benz again. Glad I called Huntsville Benz and I suggest others do the same.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville