Raceway Ford of Hartsville

• Oil change

This was my first experience with them and I have no complaints. My car was ready in a timely manner and they were very respectful and kind.

• service department

I will always bring my back to this dealer for service and repair. The employees at Raceway are very knowledgeable, very friendly and pleased to help with any problems you may have and the oil change prices are cheaper than anywhere around.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Layne! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• mrs tammy sullivan

great service deptment ,great staff,very clean dealership ,very friendly staff ,got my service done in timely professional way

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Tammy! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• mrs tammy sullivan

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Tammy! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• One strange car dealer

They scheduled for me to look at a Dodge 1500 they had being serviced. They called and let me know it was ready for me to see. Once I arrived. the couldn't care less about me dong business with me. super low balled my trade. even based on their website. showed me the numbers. Had no interest in trying to sell me their truck. This real sad part of it is. the price they had on it was very fair. the guy make an offer on my trade without looking at it. no effort what so ever. Had they paid attention to their customer,... I would have purchased the truck.

We're sorry your experience wasn't a positive one. We did speak with the team in Hartsville and noted where your trade was looked at by management, though occurred when you were on the test drive. The lower than expected appraisal of your trade came specifically from the condition, noting it has experienced the salt and weather from up north, along with the mileage. As much as we'd love to offer you more, these are key points our customers look at when buying therefore appraisals are noted accordingly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

• Love my 2017 Explorer.

Awesome!!!!! Will do again in the future. I liked how we worked through the process.

Thank you so much! We love our happy customers!

Thank you so much! We love our happy customers!

• Got my oil change n my tires rotation

Thank you so much!

Satisfied n I was very pleased..the customer service was good n the place was clean .The service didn't take to long as soon as they finish they brought my car back .and the customer service was great at the end.

Thank you so much!

• CHEVROLET SSR - bright yellow

Buying was a pleasant experience, love the truck. The truck was described as an "8", I agree.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Robert. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service at Raceway Ford of Hartsville.

Service was great as usual. Raceway of Hartsville is always my 1st choice the have my truck serviced. staff is super friendly and willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs!!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Review