Elyria Ford

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Better look twice and even more

I bought a used 2018 Jeep from them. Yes apparently the key word is used. There was damage both the salesman and I missed. This is not a cheap second hand junker it's a 2018 with 10,000. Miles on it. I spent 39k on it and feel it should of been and expected in new shape. There response was it's a used vehicle we and you missed the damage and we will not cover it. This does not live up to my expectations of a reputable business.

That was easy

I hate buying cars, the pressure sales act is an immediate turn off for me. I have walked out many times on dealers so it was important to me to find a store and specifically a salesman that respects my decision. I found Tim Miller at the Ford store on Rt 57 in Elyria, and wish there were more professionals like him working at the dealerships. He was helpful without using the canned presentation style I have heard 4 times in 2 days at other stores. When I let him know that I do not make impulse buying decisions, he was still happy to take his time and answer my questions. I got the car I wanted at the price that was fair and will call Tim when its time for another one.

Great Service!!!

Thanks Elyria Ford for my new 2013 Focus....buying a car there is definitely a great experience (and I am getting over 38 mpg so far!!!!)

All round great dealership!

We have purchased multiple cars from Elyria Ford and have all servicing of vehicles completed there too. Our experience in both sales & servicing departments has been excellent. In sales they are very knowledgeable on all their vehicles & always get us the best price (to the point where it is no longer beneficial to 'shop around'!) . In the service department they are thorough, efficient and always complete work in the shortest time possible (so that we are not inconvenienced) and most importantly offer the best prices. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, a service or repair go visit Elyria Ford!

Reliable, Friendly and Dependable

We have purchased several cars from this dealership. We have always been extremely happy with the sales and service. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great service

Bought a vehicle here about 6 years ago....it's the only place I care to shop for a car since.

Outstanding Service!

I bought my 2006 Mazda at Elyria Ford and I love it! When I take my car in for service all of their staff is very helpful and friendly and when I walk through the door I feel like their employees are old friends of mine. I will be purchasing a new car within the next 6 months and I will be going back to Elyria Ford!

New Purchase

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer from Elyria Ford and could not be happier with my new car. Not only did the sales department get me into the car I wanted, I also felt I was given a more than fair value for my trade-in. Would highly recommend selecting Elyria Ford to friends and family if they were deciding to purchase, lease or have their current vehicle serviced.

2 cars and very satisfied!

We've bought two cars there within the last few years, and both experiences were absolutely seamless. Have had the one serviced a few times there too and again, wonderful service.

They go the extra mile!

Always go the extra mile and that kind of customer service is hard to find!!!!