• Very Satisfied

Very happy with the experience. Thank You Ashley and Luther Ford. Very happy

Very happy with the experience. Thank You Ashley and Luther Ford. Very happy

• great service

friendly and courteous, made entire process easy, car was as reported, great deal

• Great people

I personally had a great experience throughout the process. Bob was incredibly helpful and friendly. I was able to contact him at anytime I had a question. Thank you Luther Ford for providing me with a exceptional car buying experience.

• Waiting

I have bought cars here before in fact my wife just got a new 2016 focus about a month ago. This time however I've been waiting for over a week to here about my loan. I've called 3-4 times. We'll get back to you, another day goes by, I call again, I should be able to call you back in an hour and a half. I say ok, are you sure, yes!! Waited and waited, no call. They have closed. Called them today, still no phone call. I used to think that this was my go-to dealership, I guess, not so much anymore. And now after a week of waiting and running my credit down the vehicle won't work.

• Terrible service

Buying process was very smooth, very easy to deal with. The service department on the other hand is very unprofessional, and very unhelpful. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone

• Love the WIFI

I always get my car serviced at Luther. I also really like the lounge area and it's nice that they have wifi available to help pass the time!

• Excellent Service!

Everyone in the dealership was very nice to deal with.

Everyone in the dealership was very nice to deal with.

• Great deal on Tires

I got a new set on winter treads for my truck this past week. Best price around!

• Fast Service!

The lounge area was great while I had my oil changed.

The lounge area was great while I had my oil changed.

• I love my Fusion from Luther

Ashley Stiffler was very helpful and patient. We live about an hour away and couldn't get to the dealer until after I got out of work, Ashley stayed and helped without complaint. I love my Fusion and my experience at Luther.