4.5
  • Five Star Salesman- Coral Smith

To Steve Landers Chrysler I want to First Thank you for helping me find the Vehicle of my Dreams. Coral Smith is the Best Salesman I Have ever meet. We are from the same Hometown and I watched him and his family become amazing people and helping people from their hearts! Coral Sold me a Vehicle that the transmission had problem with and Coral and the Dealership took great care of me. Coral even personally gave me and my Husband a 2.5 Hr drive to the dealership coming From Helen Ar. to pick up a loaner. I thank Ms. Laura and every one else also. Coral Smith Deserve a Raise for his professionalism and character. Thank You, Kiara Johnson/Chamarko Goldsberry

• Disappointment and more Disappointment

My wife and I found a used Hyundai Elantra that had the specs that we wanted. I called and set up an appointment to test drive the car. I called Landon an hour before my arrival to make sure the car was ready for a test drive. He let me know it was ready for a test drive. I drove an hour to the dealership for the test drive. When I arrived to dealership, I was informed that I wouldn't be able to test drive the car because it was in the shop for an inspection. Strike #1. So I drove a whole hour to the dealership and couldn't do the test drive. I was only able to walk around the car and sit in it. Landon asked me if I could come back in the afternoon. I said I couldn't, that is why I had the morning test drive appointment. I said I would have to come back the next day for a test drive. The next day, I received a call from Dallon letting me know the car had been sold. Strike #2. Sorry folks, but I don't like the treatment I received from this dealership. Please be up front and let me know that the car wasn't available in the first place. They dropped the ball on a test drive. I let Dallon know that I expect better customer service and that they need to go over the top with customer service to win me as a customer. I am most likely not going to do business or potential business with this dealership again. What a waste of time and energy. I will take my business elsewhere with people who know something about the "Golden Rule." Strike #3, you're OUT!!!

Brandon, I apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred. If there is anything I can do please allow me to help. We do not train our staff to do this and is not our practice as an organization. If you would like to email me you can do so at cecil@subaruoflr.com

• Fastest service in the state

Fastest service in the state!!!!! Traded snd bought in 1.5 hours! Will come back again and recommend Landon! Rock star!

• Robert was friendly, personable

Robert was friendly, personable and helpful. Shane in finance made the process quick, straightforward and clear.

• Internet Service Ad Responses

I have responded to ads online, asked for pictures and or more information on several different ads and waited and waited. I finally after six days got an email saying 'I have sent pictures'with no information on where those pictures were sent. I responded asking for more information never got a return response. this was on the fourth ad that I had requested information on. Please get your Internet ads and responses together or don't put them on the Internet, very disappointed, I know you guys are better than this. Never went to dealer has never got enough information to make a trip.

PJ, My name is Cecil Turner. I want to apologize that one of my team members did not get the information to you like they were suppose to. Please allow me to help you going forward if there is anything you need or if there is something you are looking at now. You can reach me by email Cecil@subaruoflr.com or text/call 479-544-1904 on my cell. Again, I apologize. Cecil Turner E-Commerce Director Subaru of Little Rock

• New service dept

We loved the new service department! Everyone was so helpful and offered a courtesy car. They repaired our car quickly and we'll be back for sure!

• new service dept

Subaru always takes care of me but i must say the new waiting area is great! some of the salesmen even came over to offer if I needed anything. Everyone was so nice and the new building is beautiful.

• Great store and people

The new location is great and the service department was very quick.

The new location is great and the service department was very quick.

• Excellent Service

Highly recommend. Customer service was above others I have been too. Will return for service in future.

• Love the new store

Just had service done and the new store is awesome! Love the new space.

Just had service done and the new store is awesome! Love the new space.