Jack Key Ford Lincoln

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very wonderful excellent service.

Very wonderful excellent service. Will continue to purchase from jack keys.

Very wonderful excellent service. Will continue to purchase from jack keys.

• Art was really helpful on helping

Art was really helpful on helping me get a new vehicle. He took the time to show me what they had and give me what I wanted.

• Financing was handled in very professional

Financing was handled in very professional manner. Scotty was able to answer and explain every question i had.

• After having purchased 3 vehicles from Jack Key

After having purchased 3 vehicles from Jack Key, A few issues needed to be addressed With my newest purchase of a 2013 F-150, Arturo, and Pete bent over backwards to correct and help me identy any other issues i might have had , including having a new salesman (Pedro), sit with me inside my truck and go over every single button/switch, etc.. untill i thouroughly understood everything.I cant express enough how greatful and satisfied i am, I trully feel like my buissness matters to Jack Key and the employees that represent the dealership..Thank you again..

• I have called numerous times telling dfferent peop

I have called numerous times telling dfferent people I did not have any contract concerning my financing and my payment was about due. I finally got a call from Scotty saying I had to come in and sign a new contract which boosted my promised 1.99% financing to 2.64%. This took 1 hour and 25 minutes of my time and I didn't appreciate the increased interest rate. Other than that my dealings with Jack Key were great.

• Expedient service

Expedient service and knowledgeable staff in sales (Claudia E. Duatre) and finance manager Anthony Fudge got me out the door and in the truck I wanted in no time.