Mercedes-Benz of Akron

4.1
32 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Akron from DealerRater.com
  • New car purchase

I had a great experience in securing a 2017 E300. I felt appreciated from beginning to end in the process. There was no pressure to purchase anything extra. I plan to continue with Mercedes-Benz of Akron going forward. Gregg and Melanie were terrific.

• Great buying experience
    March 1, 2017

• Came through where others had failed
    February 19, 2017

Great staff and buying experience. The dealer near me was unable to locate a car that I picked out and MBofA was able to secure the vehicle.

• Came through where others failed

• Great experience in Akron Mercedes Benz dealership
    January 9, 2017

I have a great experience in Akron Mercedes. Nathan is a very nice guy and I will come back if I 'm going to buy another one.

• Ganley Mercedes of Akron a personalized experience
    January 7, 2017

I have been going to Ganley Mercedes of Akron for many years and have always been personally welcomed and treated like family by everyone from receptionist to my salesperson to the service manager and staff. As a result of the efforts of my salesman, Jim Brink, over the years to match my needs and financial status with the perfect car, I have developed a rare trust in a this dealersip. The personal treatment of the service department, as well, has fostered further this trusting relationship. I honestly feel like I am being treated like family at Ganley. I cannot say such things about any other car dealership. Buying or leasing a car from Ganley aswell as having my car serviced, is a surprisingly pleasant experience without pressure, manipulation, or need to hassle. There has always been an obvious effort to put me first rather than the sale. This is a one of a kind dealership.

• was treated very good by Greg Gillenwater.
    January 7, 2017

Greg went out of his way to help me.very pleased.only problem was not getting anything from Mercedes Financial on the payments.Had to get online.but got it handled.

• Nice Dealer

I recently purchased a glk 350 at this dealership. The bathroom is very clean and the employees are all friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. Love here.

• Worst Dealership ever

You think going to a dealership they want to sell cars. I've never in buying a car (I've bought probably 20) and have bought 10 Mercedes in the past. The rudeness of the sales guy and unprofessionalism is like nothing i have ever experienced before. I will wanted to buy a car (same day) and I will have another dealership get the car for me as I will NEVER buy from this dealership.

• Awful! Took expensive wheels off & failed to provi

Saw the SUV with much more expensive wheels, signed the form to purchase and placed the deposit. Then the wheels were taken off by the dealership. Other promises made and not held-up by Mercedes of Akron. Purchase took over 5 hours and they failed to provide information on the warranties. Tried to follow-up only to find out the salesperson is no longer there and his manager takes over a day to return a call. Had to call MBUSA to get a call back from the sales manager. WILL NOT BE BACK!