Mercedes-Benz of Akron

(4.6) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

37 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Akron from DealerRater.com
  • GLE 350 4Matic

Contacted by sales rep soon after Internet request. Proceeded with location of unit, video by text, and quote. Received estimate of trade-in by text c...ommunication. Scheduled pickup time for delivery. Greeted by sales consultant who handled the transaction professionally. Lease completed at agreed upon quote. Wife and I are pleased with our Akron Mercedes-Benz experience.

• Worst customers service ever

The worst customer service ever . i got called for recall service . I went first time , then after 30 min they told me the repair piece is not availab...le , so I left !!! Next time they called me , and I scheduled my car pick up between 8-9 am !!! I waited till 10 no nobody showed up . Around 1040 , I called them to check ,they connect me to the driver that was lost in Cleveland downtown, and he doesn???t have GPS and he doesn???t know how to use google maps , waze , or apple map !!!! I tried to help him to find my place,but he was lost. I called the manager to complain .. I left two messages ... did he even call back ??? U got the answers ... No Such a bad service .. and I will re consider all my future car shopping ... well ,this how u lose customers .

• Best Purchasing Experience

Nathan was a pleasure to work with and made the transaction very easy. The negotiation process was concise and pleasant. Nathan was responsive and I w...ould definitely purchase another vehicle from Akron Mercedes Benz!

• Excellent customer service

Great staff and buying experience. Just picked up a new C3004M. We thought we were going to have to order a 2018 model after searching without luck fo...r a fully loaded model. MBofA was able to locate and secure a vehicle and get it to us in a week

Overall Experience

• MBofA found us our dream car

• Great buying experience

I had a great experience in securing a 2017 E300. I felt appreciated from beginning to end in the process. There was no pressure to purchase anythin...g extra. I plan to continue with Mercedes-Benz of Akron going forward. Gregg and Melanie were terrific.

• New car purchase

• Came through where others had failed

Great staff and buying experience. The dealer near me was unable to locate a car that I picked out and MBofA was able to secure the vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Came through where others failed

• Great experience in Akron Mercedes Benz dealership

I have a great experience in Akron Mercedes. Nathan is a very nice guy and I will come back if I 'm going to buy another one.

Mercedes-Benz of Akron