Mercedes-Benz of Akron

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 24 reviews

• June 26, 2017

Contacted by sales rep soon after Internet request. Proceeded with location of unit, video by text, and quote. Received estimate of trade-in by text c...ommunication. Scheduled pickup time for delivery. Greeted by sales consultant who handled the transaction professionally. Lease completed at agreed upon quote. Wife and I are pleased with our Akron Mercedes-Benz experience.

April 29, 2017

Great staff and buying experience. Just picked up a new C3004M. We thought we were going to have to order a 2018 model after searching without luck fo...r a fully loaded model. MBofA was able to locate and secure a vehicle and get it to us in a week

February 28, 2017

I had a great experience in securing a 2017 E300. I felt appreciated from beginning to end in the process. There was no pressure to purchase anythin...g extra. I plan to continue with Mercedes-Benz of Akron going forward. Gregg and Melanie were terrific.

February 19, 2017

Great staff and buying experience. The dealer near me was unable to locate a car that I picked out and MBofA was able to secure the vehicle.

September 4, 2016

I recently purchased a glk 350 at this dealership. The bathroom is very clean and the employees are all friendly, helpful, and extremely professional.... Love here.

October 2, 2015

You think going to a dealership they want to sell cars. I've never in buying a car (I've bought probably 20) and have bought 10 Mercedes in the past. ...The rudeness of the sales guy and unprofessionalism is like nothing i have ever experienced before. I will wanted to buy a car (same day) and I will have another dealership get the car for me as I will NEVER buy from this dealership.

September 22, 2015

Saw the SUV with much more expensive wheels, signed the form to purchase and placed the deposit. Then the wheels were taken off by the dealership. Oth...er promises made and not held-up by Mercedes of Akron. Purchase took over 5 hours and they failed to provide information on the warranties. Tried to follow-up only to find out the salesperson is no longer there and his manager takes over a day to return a call. Had to call MBUSA to get a call back from the sales manager. WILL NOT BE BACK!

May 8, 2015

Mercedes Akron gave me the best deal on the best car for me. I drove four hours to buy the car and it worth it. Nice people too...Thanks a lot!!!!!!

October 10, 2014

just so happens that this store had the model closest to the color and trim I was searching for, the other slightly younger twin, but w/3x's the miles... and higher price (totally different dealer) was sold before I could check it out. No problem though, Ganley/MBofA's unit seemed to be the better vehicle, although older, but probably in a better and "closer to new" condition. I worked with Nate/Nathan.

June 10, 2014

I recently purchased a Mercedes C300 at this dealership and I don't know that I will ever buy a car anywhere else. The showroom is very clean and the ...employees are all friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. My sales associate was Marvin Burke and I would recommend him to anyone looking for top of the line customer service. This is definitely the place to buy your next car.