Uebelhor & Sons Toyota

1.0
  • Bunch of jokers

I've inquired about several tundras they had on their lot. Due to my job, I could only email. I told them this when I first contacted them. What did they do?? Called me. When I asked for more pictures of the vehicles (which they either have only 2 posted or a stock picture) they would either not answer me, or tell me the "vehicle has gone down the road already." A few days later I see the same vehicles are still being advertised. So I again asked. They then have the excuse that it's still being held up in the sale. Whatever!! Many times I would have to deal with 3 or 4 different people and have to repeat myself, which always got me no where. But what really got me was when I did ask questions about the vehicle, they never got answered. It was always, "when you wanna come and look at it?" I live 50 miles away. I'm not going to look at a vehicle that for one doesn't have what I am looking for, (which I told them) and two be told it's already sold. This dealership is a joke from the word go. I won't recommend anyone to them. You never get an answer, or if you do, it's not a straight answer. I have also emailed other dealerships about their tundras within 100 radius of where I live. Everyone else answered my questions. Sent me more pictures than what was online etc. One dealership who just got a Tundra in on trade actually took picture for me while it was in cleanup. THAT'S truly what customer satisfaction is about. Uebelhor and Sons Toyota, you guys are a joke.

• If price is important...

I live in Jasper & wanted to buy from a local dealer, but they were over $600 more than two other dealerships & wouldn't match...disappointing.