• Really Cool Place

Enjoyed my first car maintenance service at Flow Mini in Raleigh NC.

Enjoyed my first car maintenance service at Flow Mini in Raleigh NC.

• Flow mini of Raleigh

Every step I've taken with this dealership has been very enjoyable. No pressure, friendly, knowledgeable sales and service department and employees are courteous, prompt, and thorough.

• Car service

Great personal service. Clean waiting area. Friendly employees. Service was done in a timely manner. They let me know the progress of the service while I waited.

• MY LOCAL MINI DEALER

I ? my local Mini Dealer (Flow). They treat me like a friend and they service the car quickly. It comes home with me sparkling clean. When my car gets old, I will get another Mini..from Flow.

• Service for my Mini

Very accommodating to my needs. From providing a loaner to delivering my car at work.

• Flow Mini Cooper / Raleigh, NC

Great experience buying my Mini Cooper at Flow (Raleigh). The sales staff was wonderful and management worked to with the Flow dealership in Winston Salem to get the car I was interested in brought down. I highly recommend Flow Mini! Great people, Great Service, Great Cars!!!

• A pleasant experience

Buying the MINI was a pleasant experience at Flow MINI. From the moment we approached the front door until we drove off the lot we felt like VIPs because of the way they treated us. Our salesman, M. Robinson was top notch.

• Awesome Customer Service!!!

Took my car in for a repair, they provided me a loaner car, fixed my car promptly and great customer service.

• mini Cooper repair

The people that work there are very nice. The repairs or service are actually pretty quick. I believe the mechanics are quite good. I only wish I had purchased my vehicle from them.

• Great team

This is one of tge best service group around. I have different cars and they are the better service dept around