• Love Flow Mini Raleigh

Heather M, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

I can't say anything bad about Flow Mini of Raleigh. I bought my 1st Mini 4 years ago and every encounter I've had with their Sales and Service departments have exceeded all my expectations

• Flow Mini Raleigh

Very pleasant and knowleadgeable staff. It was a clean facility and the whole process was very smooth and easy.

• Awesome service

I worked with Kevin on the buying process. He was knowledgeable, friendly and didn't push me towards vehicles that I wasn't interested in. He helped me every step of the way in buying my first car and made it a very pleasant experience.

• Kristian Taylor

Extremely helpful and go above and beyond every time my car needs an oil change. It is always washed and ready to go with fluids topped off etc! They even made sure I got a major repair done while under warranty that I would not have otherwise known about.

• Really Cool Place

Enjoyed my first car maintenance service at Flow Mini in Raleigh NC.

Enjoyed my first car maintenance service at Flow Mini in Raleigh NC.

• Flow mini of Raleigh

Every step I've taken with this dealership has been very enjoyable. No pressure, friendly, knowledgeable sales and service department and employees are courteous, prompt, and thorough.

• Car service

Great personal service. Clean waiting area. Friendly employees. Service was done in a timely manner. They let me know the progress of the service while I waited.

• MY LOCAL MINI DEALER

I ? my local Mini Dealer (Flow). They treat me like a friend and they service the car quickly. It comes home with me sparkling clean. When my car gets old, I will get another Mini..from Flow.

• Service for my Mini

Very accommodating to my needs. From providing a loaner to delivering my car at work.

• Flow Mini Cooper / Raleigh, NC

Great experience buying my Mini Cooper at Flow (Raleigh). The sales staff was wonderful and management worked to with the Flow dealership in Winston Salem to get the car I was interested in brought down. I highly recommend Flow Mini! Great people, Great Service, Great Cars!!!