Bergstrom INFINITI of Appleton

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Love my new 2014 QX80

Matt in F&I was clearly very experienced in his role. Pleasure to work with. Dave Strick and Doug were very easy to contact and ask questions of both during the negotiating as well as after the sale. Finally, had a great experience finalizing the terms of the deal with Mike Barile who was very direct and to the point. Bergstrom Infiniti has an excellent Sales Manager and he really went above and beyond to keep my business. I'm a very pleased customer and will purchase my next vehicle at Bergstrom as well. Also, just want to mention Jim Shefchek who has been EXCELLENT in the service department and is the main reason I continue to drive 100 miles for my services. He's always been extremely professional and cordial.

• Great sales person and sales manager

Dave Strick was very attentive to my needs/requests since we first met early one morning about 3 months ago. As the buying process went on Mike-Sales Manager was excellent in finding the Q50 I wanted.

• Great Experience at Bergstroms

I appreciate the straightforward communication. I never felt pressured into buying my vehicles. Bergstrom treats every customer like they are their best customer. Purchased my last vehicle from Bergstrom as well, and recommend them to my friends and family.

• Great service

The Sales person (Greg Holz) and also the Sales Manager (Mike) were extremely responsive and helpful with my inquiries. Assisted with my financing by locating a bank that had better terms than my Credit Union and I was able to purchase and pick up my car within the same week of contacting the dealership

• my perfect Infiniti

The best new car experience I have ever had. Greg Holz was so helpful and knowledgeable.