Gateway Hyundai Nissan

4.0
  • 2017 Silverado shopping

Ryan McGarry went above and beyond to assist me in purchasing a brand new pickup! I couldn't have asked for a better salesman! He met all my needs and exceeded them!

• Juke shopping

I was interested in looking into buying a Nissan Juke, as I liked the look of it. Sporty yet serviceable. My son-in-law came with me as I am not the best at asking the correct car questions. I happened to see Melissa Harvey as I walked in and she immediately asked if she could be of assistance. She was wonderful, pleasant and fun to work with. And I have let her know. As we are talking and she is answering questions we were asking, her boss came around the corner, interrupted Melissa and proceeded to take over from there. I let Melissa know that she will go far and what a pleasure it was to work with her, but her boss, needs to find some people skills.