This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• HORRIBLE SERVICE

I made the huge mistake of entrusting my new Ford Mustang to Barber of Ventura who were supposed to undertake some bodywork repairs as a warranty item for Ford. They kept the car for two weeks before deciding that they weren’t competent enough to match the original paintwork and to quote their extremely rude and unhelpful service manager (Rob Oliveira) – “I’m not prepared to waste my time on this”, so they advised me to collect the car which was by then absolutely filthy dirty (that hadn’t even bothered to have it cleaned). I would definitely avoid Barbers – try Perry Ford in Santa Barbara or Vista Ford in Oxnard instead.

• HORRIBLE SERVICE

• Don't shop here.

Failed to notify me car I had been interested in had been sold.

Failed to notify me car I had been interested in had been sold.