• Love my Mini love this dealership

I am 100 percent satisfied, purchased three Mini Coopers form this dealership never disappointed with sale or service after

• There the best!

Every dealership should model themselves after mini of Bedford. Fantastic people and service.

• Best Dealership in the Northeast

I have never been treated so well when buying a car, From sales, to finance, to service (Nikky & Ed are the greatest), to the receptionist. This is an amazing dealership. I got the car I wanted and the price I wanted. The deal went through seamlessly. The finance manager was very friendly and made this a great experience. I have had my mini now for a year and have been in and out of the dealership at least 7 times adding on accessories. They always give me the best deal and do a perfect job. No matter what you are having done they always do it with a smile and are so friendly and professional. In the last 9 years I have had 7 cars (looking for that perfect vehicle). I have never been so happy as I am with my mini but more importantly the great experience and friendships I have developed at Mini of Bedford. I would recommend everyone looking for a car to get a mini and do it all at Mini Of Bedford you will not find a better dealership for all your needs. This is the greatest place and I look forward to seeing the team each and every time I go in there. Loyal for life, Jillian

• Surpasses Massachusetts

So great not having to go to Mass for Mini service!! Will buy my next Mini here!

• Love my Mini

Great dealership. Cliff was very helpful in finding the Mini that I wanted.

Great dealership. Cliff was very helpful in finding the Mini that I wanted.

• Best dealership

Sales knows their product and very friendly Service also reliable knowledgable staff service done in a timely manner and professional Kudos to Cliff and Steve

• Great buying experience at this dealership.

They were very accommodating. They brought the vehicle that I ultimately purchased up from Peabody for me to test drive. Very laid back, no pressure. Very respectful, I felt like I had known my sales rep for years... very easy to deal with. All the people involved were great. This is my 3rd MINI. My other one was not purchased here, but I brought her here for recall work and maintenance. They always treated her like she was brought there. I appreciate that. I try to selll everyone on the MINI brand. : )

• Great Service As Always.

The service has always been top drawer, and never any surprises.

The service has always been top drawer, and never any surprises.

• Great sales and excellent service!

Cannot say enough good things. Buying experience was great and amazing service!

Cannot say enough good things. Buying experience was great and amazing service!

• Mini of Bedford service

Just had first service (9,000mi). Smooth as can be just as all other dealings with this dealership. Fun car, fun place to see all the many possibilities.