New 877-831-2365 Dealer Website
Used 888-485-3763 Email Dealer
Service 877-895-7641

Average based on 30 reviews
  • Love my Mini love this dealership

I am 100 percent satisfied, purchased three Mini Coopers form this dealership never disappointed with sale or service after

• Best dealership

Sales knows their product and very friendly Service also reliable knowledgable staff service done in a timely manner and professional Kudos to Cliff and Steve

• Great buying experience at this dealership.

They were very accommodating. They brought the vehicle that I ultimately purchased up from Peabody for me to test drive. Very laid back, no pressure. Very respectful, I felt like I had known my sales rep for years... very easy to deal with. All the people involved were great. This is my 3rd MINI. My other one was not purchased here, but I brought her here for recall work and maintenance. They always treated her like she was brought there. I appreciate that. I try to selll everyone on the MINI brand. : )

• Great Service As Always.

The service has always been top drawer, and never any surprises.

The service has always been top drawer, and never any surprises.

• Great sales and excellent service!

Cannot say enough good things. Buying experience was great and amazing service!

Cannot say enough good things. Buying experience was great and amazing service!

• Mini of Bedford service

Just had first service (9,000mi). Smooth as can be just as all other dealings with this dealership. Fun car, fun place to see all the many possibilities.

• 2016 Mini Hardtop S 4 Dr Purchase

Recently purchased our first Mini here, The sales staff were the best, We have purchased cars from all corners of the US and this has been the best experience yet. Friendly courteous, listened to what we were looking for and offered a number of choices. We tested a few used Mini's and then we looked at a new one. Drove the new one home. Very impressed.

• Scot F

This is my families third Mini Coopper. The sales men, Derek was great and kind. Help me through the whole process of buying a Mini Coupe sent up from Peabody. What a great team Mini has there and I will go to Bedford again

• Best Mini Dealer ever!

Best service I have ever received on my mini. I would recommend this dealer to everyone.

• Great Dealership!

Best car buying experience ever! No pressure. We drove from midcoast Maine to purchase our Mini, Mini Cooper S. The sales associate, Cliff, was the best. Courteous, friendly, and very knowledgable about his product. No pressure at all from him or anyone at the dealership including the Business Office. Car cleaned, gassed, and delivered as promised. Mini of Bedford is the very best hands down!!