Peters Honda of Nashua

(4.9) 655 reviews

Call This Dealer

655 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Peters Honda of Nashua from DealerRater.com
  • Purchase New Honda Accord

Price quoted via internet query was honored. They didn't have the car wanted in stock but quickly found it at another dealer. Corey went through all... the vehicle features and help set up phones.

• Very helpful friendly experience

Made my experience buying a new car wonderful....they made sure they explained everything about the car and made sure I understood how to use everythi...ng, showed me around so I would know where to go and what to do when it was time for an oil change or even if I need help with something on the car, they are more than happy to help. Very nice , friendly environment.

• Purchased 2015 Honda Fit

The Service was great. I was going through a stressful time - a tree had fallen on my old car. He listened to what I was looking for and he found a c...ar for me where the payments were under my budget.

Overall Experience

• Great customer service!

Ron got me the best deal for my budget! He was very helpful with all my questions (I had many as a fist time car buyer). My sister needs a new car in... the spring and I will definitely be recommending Ron and Peters!

• Great Experience!!!

No sales pressure. All of our questions were answered directly. Friendly, attentive staff. We were in and out in a relatively short amount of time wit...h our new vehicle.

• My New 2018 Honda HRV

I had a great experience at Peters . Kim was wonderful! She took the time to get me out of my Ford Focus which was a nightmare from day one. She worke...d hard to get me into my Brand new 2018 Honda HRV which I love and feel very safe in ! A big Thank You Kim!!!

• Peters is the best!

Excellent sales experience, clean and attractive show room and very knowledgeable staff. This was not my first time working with Ron Harrison the sale...s person. One year ago this month I purchased a used Honda for my granddaughter. When Ron delivered the car to her (her first experience) he went over every aspect of the car thoroughly. She talked about how he was so nice and so detailed. He never made her feel rushed and treated her like they had known each other for years! He is truly a wonderful person who genuinely cares about providing the best service to his customer. He listens well and is just a great all around guy :)

Overall Experience

• Darnell was thee best car salesman

Before I went to Honda I visited 3 other dealers not 1 gave us the great service Darnell gave us! Thanks Darnell! Merry Christmas! Pam also did a grea...t job explains all the financial questions we had. I will highly recommend you guy!

• Amazing Experience!!!

I have purchased several Hondas in the past and this was by far the best experience i have ever had. Brandon was professional and made me feel welcome... from the moment he greeted me. I highly recommend anyone buying a Honda to stop by Peters and ask for Brandon.

• Amazing

She made it easy and explained everything thoroughly. Helping me find the best car for me. I love my car and I thank Alex for suggesting it

Peters Honda of Nashua