1.0
  • NEVER EVER will I go back there!!!!

I bought my Sienna there, and got it serviced there for years because they had a great service department, extremely personal and helpful. But for some reason they changed service personal. This new personal are incompedent, not willing to back their service. After I couldn't get anywhere with the service department I complained to the owner he wouldn't back their servic either... Mind you my van is seven years old and I was ready to buy another one. However now I will never buy or get any vehicle serviced there. I later found many of the service people at a Toytota dealership in Fresno.

• Great Place and friendly Staff

I bought a used Toyota Camry SE, I loved the whole experience from start to Finish, I went throught the Internet Dept. and spoke to Theresa, she was very helpful in finding me the right car and price that I was looking for, I will send all me family and friends to Toyota of Selma,