• New Car

My experience was great! My salesman Anthony did a great job helping me find the perfect vehicle.

• Porsche of Jackson

James in Porsche service department is awesome! Goes above and beyond to meet all of your needs.

• Great service and dealership

Great service and sales departments. Thank you, Porsche of Jackson!

Great service and sales departments. Thank you, Porsche of Jackson!

• Consumer

Phil was very helpful and the whole deal went smooth

Phil was very helpful and the whole deal went smooth

• Emry Oxford

Always get excellent, friendly and courteous service when I have a reason to visit. Due to excellent service I will be buying my next car from Porsche Jackson.

• Aremmia Tanious

Great love loved loving place great service. Wonderful we will be back to buy more cars

• Accountant

I live in Fairfax, Virginia. I purchased a Porsche 911 4s on April 2017 without visiting the delership. Jill, sales representative, helps me for all the processing not only PPI and shipping but also what is going on in detail Most of all she responses quickly. It was my first experience purching a car thru on line and a phone call and it wasn't bad at all. If I managed the on line purchading then probably you can as well. I and my wife thanks to Jill and wish her many good lucks front of her, not a one big but many small.

• Service after sale

The sales experience was exceptional however I was disappointed to find that my certified preowned vehicle needed brake service within two weeks of ownership. I concluded that either service failed to do a through job or simply failed to follow the process. I was pleased with the decision to make the necessary repairs complimentary but at the same time I am concerned with what else may have been missed. Certified preowned should mean quality and integrity. Thank you

• Porsche of Jackson

James is very good and helpful! He always answer my questions, and have the car very well serviced in a very timed matter. I wouldn't go anywhere else to service my car, eventhoug I bought my car in Shreveport. The service there is NOT GOOD, and I'm very glad I've been taking my Porsche to Jackson. I rate James 5 starts!!

• Professional Service