4.5
Average based on 16 reviews
  • Barzzee

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, no rush or pressure applied during the buying process which was a pleasant change.

• Charles Bruce Kelly

Excellent care and attention the minute I entered the dealership. Impeccable attention. Thank you very much. Bruce kelly

• I haven't a clue what this means

asked to check small rattle in driver side window. still there but will have it checked next time

• Customer

Overall rating is good. I have a question. Is cleaning of interior and exterior conducted when cars area being serviced?

• Porsche Cayenne

Absolutely perfect experience & beyond happy with my new car.

Absolutely perfect experience & beyond happy with my new car.

• Porsche of Jackson above and beyond expectations.

I bought my Porsche Cayenne S four years ago. I like that the dealership is a size that has a personal feel and always feels calm and controlled. I do not feel like I have entered a mass operation like I have encountered at other dealerships. The level of service on all levels is excellent.

• thomas e goodman

all questions are answered, service is great and the service personnel helpful and pleasant

• VanLandingham Farms

I was very pleased with the repair work and service. I would return to the location if necessary.

• Porsche of Jackson

James always does an exceptional job for me he is a great asset to your service department.

• this block is confusing

these are true porsche enthusiasts. they know the vehicles they service and do excellent work.