• 2017 Kia Sportage.

Very friendly attentive salesman no pressure i went in to look at the new Niro but they were sold out. The salesman showed me the new Sportage and asked If i wanted to test drive it. I said yes and we took a drive. It handled well, we negotiated for a while and instead of buying i decided to lease it. Great car and great salesman.

• Great salesman

John answers all of my questions and was very helpful in person and on the phone

• Nickola Forte

As always I had a great experience! I'm moving on from a Kia Optima to a forte and couldn't be happier! Today I worked with Jim Burke. I highly recommend him and his Kia team! Jim was extremely helpful as I was in a bit of a financial situation. Satisfied customer! Thanks again guys!

• D amado

Quick and easy. Great price. Paul in finance was great. See Jim Burke for a great deal

• Great service.

My SUV went in on time it was finished within an hour. And also washed.

My SUV went in on time it was finished within an hour. And also washed.

• Great Service

Buying process was extremely easy. Finalized my deal in just a couple of days and it was great.

• Ms Fatou

This time i had a great experience signing up for a new lease . My sale agent Mac was very good and gain my trust back with his knowledge and negotiating skills

• Kia Optima lease

Very efficient buying experience and good price. Whole team was good, But salesperson John C was a true professional.

• Maria R

My lease was ending the end of Dec. I was in search of a new car. I was interested in the 2017 Sorrento and Sportage. The sales rep Jim was very pleasant to work with and his knowledge of both cars were great!!

• Maria

My lease was ending at the end of this month. I was interested in a 2017 Sorrento or Sportage. Jim the sales rep was very knowledgeable on both cars. I ended up getting a 2017 Sportage!!