Ford Square of Mt. Vernon/Lincoln

New 877-353-8839 Dealer Website
Used 877-236-4923 Email Dealer
Service 888-682-9981

• Friendly kind staff. Great fast service

Ordered tires and had mounted. Bruce in parts was very nice, and got the best price for me including a rebate on my tires. Gwen, service writer, made a quick appointment for installation, and was great! Mark the tech was nice and knowledgeable, made me feel good about my purchase. Suzie the receptionist that took my calls (numerous times) was always polite and friendly. The entire operation at Ford Square is fantastic!

Hi Martin. Thank you for telling us about your experience with our parts and service departments. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

• Mr Bob Prince

Great salesman: did not rush us as he was explaining all the controls on our new car. He was very helpful.

Hi Bob. Thank you for purchasing your new car from Ford Square! I'm glad to hear that you all had a great buying experience with our sales staff. Have a great day! Please let us know if you need anything.

• Royce and Renee Haws

We were very pleased by our experience and with the help that you all gave us in purchasing our new Lincoln Navigator. Thank you so much for making the process easy and for letting us drive our new vehicle home the same day. That was a huge help as it is a 3 hour round trip for us. Thanks again!

Hi Gayle. Thank you for purchasing your new Lincoln Navigator from Ford Square! I'm glad to hear that you all had a great buying experience with our sales staff. Have a great day! Please let us know if you need anything.

• Owner

Service provided excellent customer service. Provided me with an excellent loaner car while warranty work was performed.

Hi James. Thank you for telling us about your experience with our service department. I'm glad that they were able to provide you with a service loaner. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Have a great day!

• Rick K

Best I've had! Bought my truck here five years ago, you come back were you are treated best, Bill King our salesman!

Hi Ricky. Thank you for telling us about your great experience with Bill. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

• 2017 F150 Pickup

I was very happy with my service and all my needs where taking care of.

I was very happy with my service and all my needs where taking care of.

Hi Richard. Thank you for your review of our dealership. I'm happy to hear that all of your needs were taken care of by our service technicians. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Owner

Good experience would recommend the dealership for purchasing a new vehicle

Hi James. Thank you for your review of our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Good experience would recommend the dealership for purchasing a new vehicle

• Review for Kenny Johnson

Thank you for telling us about your experience with Kenny. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Very nice people I bought my vehicle from Kenny Johnson and knew I was on good hands and knew that he would take care of me and I'm very pleased with the vehicle that he helped me get

• friendly dealership

I have bought 2 vehicles from kenny johnson he treated me fair and was very friendly.

Thank you for your review of our dealership, and for rating us on our quality o repair. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

• great friendly place to buy a car

Kenny Jonhson is a very friendly sales man. He helped us get the car we really wanted. He made sure that we were and are happy with our car.