• Konner, Great salesperson!

Konner was very helpful finding us the right car for our needs. Was a bit surprised by the finance manager about adding on if we wanted to, "Diamond Glass" protection and undercoating, and paint protection. Was a bit pressured into adding these extras and money since we were leasing. They said at the end of the lease Kia comes in and goes through the car with a fine toothed comb. If they find a problem they can charge us for it. Everyone knows there is normal wear and tear on a vehicle, especially here in Iowa winters. That's why we added the protection, but I'm worried it may not be enough at the end of the lease.

• Our new Kia

Wonderful customer support and service. We appreciated all their efforts to get us into something that we like and made sure we had everything taken care of.

• Update to Review by H on 8-5-17

YET to receive the paperwork they need too!!!! McGrath hasn't spoken to me in 2 days for any updates. Extremely disappointed and discouraged at this point. I will not return I bought my car on 7/31/17 everything was great! UNTIL I got a call on 8-10-17. ALL my paperwork was filled out with the wrong VIN#. They brought the new paperwork to me on 8/10 because I live an hour away. The guy who brought it would NOT give me my copies except for the finance sheet. It's now a week later and I still don't have my copies that he said would be mailed. I called two days ago because Kia Finance had not received my updated paperwork and they told me I would have to pay on the wrong VIN no matter what then TRUST McGrath to transfer the payment(s) once everything was straightened out are you kidding me!? I also received my new plates and registration on 8-9 guess what, yep attached to the wrong VIN. County just called and they have after this incident....especially since I was told by Mason one on the managers it wasn't going to affect me just paperwork......Really??? Wow....not at all like my first experience with McGrath. So check your paperwork and VIN to make sure they match if you buy here.....not something most or maybe all would ever think to check!

• Second purchase extremely satisfied.

Would recommend to anyone. This is our second vehicle purchased from McGrath.

Would recommend to anyone. This is our second vehicle purchased from McGrath.

• New Soul

As soon as I pulled up to McGrath Kia Gage came out to greet me. As I was interested in a new Soul he showed me their huge selection of Souls including one with a manual transmission. Gage was very personable and able to answer all my questions during my test drives. On my next visit he worked with me to get my lease payments where I needed them. Financial guru Logan also made the paper process painless. I highly recommend Gage and McGrath Kia.

• VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

McGrath gave me a great car buying experience especially my sales person PJ who was kind and new everything that was needed to know in regards to the car. Also, the sales manager Taylor who was up front and honest with everything he said and did.

• Great service and support

They were a great help and I knew I could call if I needed anything. They made the buying process easy and convenient for me.

• 2016 kia optima

We worked with PJ, he was great, patience & very personable! Went in there, test drove, everything went so smooth and drove the car home the same night. No complaints, was a great experience!

• Kia Forte

I went in to see what I needed to do to get a different vehicle so Will helped me. He was very friendly and went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. I absolutely love my new car! I've never had a new car so I'm glad I decided on Mcgrath Kia! Sondra was great in the finance department as well! Keep up the great customer service Will and Sondra!

• A Good Experience

The price was good, the experience was well managed for time and everything fell into place perfectly.