• Taurus Oil Change

Normal excellent work. I have nothing else to say. Why 50 characters? That's why I don't do these things.

Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Great Service

They took care of three items that i needed fixed and did a good and timely job and the vehicle has been working fine since that time.

• Ford was Very Professional!!!

I Believe overall Ford did a good job on my car, but the only flaw was when I saw that they cracked the inside of my door. I'm sure it was an accident, but one of the main reasons I am giving a 100% EXCELLENT across the board is because they didn't argue about it. The manager on duty that day came to the car to look at it and said we will order you a new one and correct our mistake. I alter called in to see if they received the part and spoke to Jake. And he said it should be in April 16th and to call back to verify. Thank you Ford for being professional and putting customers first. I wil definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Dyamond. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• GREAT ALL THE WAY AROUND.

SERVICE IS GOOD, PERSONAL CONTACT WITH SERVICE AND BODY SHOP DEPARTMENT VERY GOOD. PERSONS AT FRIENDLY FORD CONCERNED ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND THERS CARS. THANK YOU.

• Great follow thru on customer request

I had a specific model F-150 with specific color and interior requirements that I was looking for. The sales dept. did a dealer search and found 2 vehicles with the specific details that I was looking for to choose from. I received a fair trade in value and I had my new truck in 3 days.

Hi, Michael, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Friendly Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great Service and Competitive Pricing!

Your service staff are the very best. Knowledgable, friendly, and professional in every way.

• Amazing service everytime!

Matt the service manager is always more than willing to go the extra mile for me. Matt helped me make my Ford F-150 awesome and unique. He has a great eye for detail and quality. Friendly ford always does great work and in a timely matter. I always brag to my friends and family about the service. I show off the friendly ford sticker and license plate bracket proud!

• Friendly

Very friendly and informative. A pleasure to communicate with.

Very friendly and informative. A pleasure to communicate with.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Friendly Ford! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• custumer

friendly ford is just what it says friendly excellent work helpful just great service

We appreciate your response, Michael! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Great Service

Diagnosed problem, truck back up and running great. Great service!

Diagnosed problem, truck back up and running great. Great service!