Pinkerton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

(4.1) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.1
  • poor workmanship

when my car was finished being serviced, the technician left a greasy black spot on my cloth drivers seat. He did aplogize and sent it to the detail s...hop to have it cleaned. when they were done with it the seat was wet where they tried to clean it. i kinda figured it would be. after the seat had dried the grease stain was still there. so i had to pay someone else to clean the seat for me. i wasn't to happy. it's a new car! and i work hard for my money.

• Exceptional service!

Pinkerton and the staff provide a great buying and service experience. Matt Brink and the service staff always do such a fantastic job!

• 42.00 truck key

I called Pinkerton and asked how much it would cost to copy my truck key. I was told approximately $11.50. When I got to the part department I decid...ed to get two. The woman at the counter took my key and made me one and asked that I check to see if it worked. It didn't. She then told me she couldn't copy it and I would have to pay to have the "code" looked up... bottom line my two keys were now $51.48 (I thought about asking if she had to drive to Roanoke to look us this "code"). After making four more keys, only one worked. So I said I would just take the one and asked for a refund on the second. The refund was $9.42. I questioned this and the manager said they would only refund the cost of one key blank. My $11.50 key ended up costing me $42.00. GREAT SERVICE PINKERTON.

• Mister

Shopping for a car at Pinkerton Chevrolet was a very pleasant experience for me and my wife. Hampton Brown was our salesman and he found exactly what... we were looking for. We felt like we got a great deal.

• Salesman Bobby Adams

At first I was skeptical about dealing with a big dealership because I figured they were all about numbers and not building relationships with the cus...tomers. I was wrong. I contacted salesman Bobby Adams in January and told him what I was looking for. He sent me pictures and prices weekly. A few months went by and I decided to take the 1.5 hr trip to find the most polite and knowledgeable salesman anyone could ask for. Mr. Adams had several trucks pulled out front and ready to deal. I will be the first to admit I was not easy to deal with (because of previous issues I've had with GM) but at the end of the day Rambo and Mr. Adams made sure I "the customer" was completely satisfied. I will definitely recommend to friends and look forward to doing business again.

• Caryn watson

I was very pleased with the service and my overall experiance with pinkerton. Caryn Watson worked very hard for me to find me the right truck for me a...nd to fit my budget.

• Express Lube

Very personable when I arrived at the express lube offered food and drink. I only waited about 20 minutes and my service was complete.

• very nice!! was handled quickly with all staff be

very nice!! was handled quickly with all staff being very courteous. Facilities very nice with free fresh coffee or beverage and snack while waiting.

• President

Great store, with a fun sales staff. Best new car buying experiance I have had. I will be back. Felt very good after purchase!

Pinkerton Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac