Fayetteville Auto Park - Toyota

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • RAV 4 LE

Excellent experience when buying our RAV 4. Our salesperson was extremely courteous and helpful. We appreciated his experience, friendliness and knowledge. We have dealt with F;ville Auto Park with our previous Toyota and have been nothing but pleased with our service.

• GREAT DEAL

After shopping around came to Fayetteville auto park and Juan Valdez my sales person got me hook up on a 2008 Tahoe my wife is been looking for, will send friends and family to him.. Thanks Juan

• Mr. Darlington Caumba

very happy for you your company. keep it up. i wish to continue to shop with this company because of their superb attendance and customer care.