• Repairs at Porsche of Hilton Head

Excellent service on my Cayenne the past couple of years. Car pick up and return are flawless

• Top notch!

I have a well-documented aversion to car dealerships; so much so that I've always made my husband handle everything from purchase and financing through service and repairs. Then I needed a few minor repairs on my Boxster and discovered Porsche of Hilton Head. Mike and Sandy in the Service Department are pleasant, professional, communicative, and knowledgeable. The facility is lovely and I have full confidence in the repair technicians. Thank you so much for turning a dreaded chore a positive experience!!

• Porsche Macan

The buying experience was the best I have ever had. Gregor was friendly, honest and easy to deal with. I was offered a fair price for my trade in and a fair price for a 2017 Macan S. A great no-haggle experience.

• John Vignale Feedback

As usual. All the service was excellent. However. My rear side and back windows are not clean. Very streaked in sunlight. Not a biggee but would be an improvement area. John

• Newporscheguy

Super efficient staff, friendly and zero pressure. This is what a car buying experience is supposed to be like.

• Steve

Best Porsche service this side of Zuffenhausen. Mike Lane is THE best!!

Best Porsche service this side of Zuffenhausen. Mike Lane is THE best!!

• Friendliest dealership on the planet!

I visited Porsche of Hilton Head for the first time today and was blown away by the friendliness and service. You guys were simply outstanding! Thank you for the hospitality, honesty and world class customer service!

• Great people

Great people . super friendly and I felt nformed throughout the whole process.

Great people . super friendly and I felt nformed throughout the whole process.