Porsche of Hilton Head

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

911 Targa 4s
    March 14, 2018

Porsche of Hilton Head is my favorite all-time dealership, because of first rate management, sales, and service. My wife and I have bought six cars ov...er the years and have been completely satisfied.

Looking for a specific used car
    November 27, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a specific used car model, they thankfully had one but we're over 300 miles from where we lived! They were very underst...anding and worked to make our purchase process as quick and easy as possible. No pressure and a really fair price made the transaction quick. I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again.

Great guys, very professional.
    November 19, 2017

The buying took a little longer than I would have preferred but I also asked a lot and they did it.

Car buyer
    November 13, 2017

Another quality car buying experience! Have already recommended to a friend.

Excellent car buying experience!!!
    November 5, 2017

I contacted Porsche of Hiltonhead about a 2011 Porsche Cayman. Kevin was my sales associate. He gave me all of the car history and did not try to up s...ell the car. Porsche of Hiltonhead is a 5 hour drive so I asked many questions which were answered promptly. I was surprised when they held the car for a couple of days for me to make a trip. When I arrived, I was blown away by the condition. It was better than I could have imagined. All of the paperwork was completed upfront. Once I looked the car over and test drove it, it took less than an hour and I was driving home with permanent smile. The price was literally the best I found in the country- seriously. Excellent buying experience- do not hesitate to contact Porsche of Hiltonhead!!!

Top Notch Sales Experience
    October 31, 2017

Through the Porsche website, I locateo a Macan at Hilton Head Porsche. Communication with the receptionist, internet sales consultant, Gregor my sal...esman, to the sales manager was courteous and accommodating. I never received a sales pitch, they patiently allowed me to ask my questions, showed me every car I requested, and happily allowed multiple test drives. They treated me respectfully and we had a respectful and professional discussion to reach a sales agreement. The most professional car dealership in my experience. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Porsche Macan perfection
    October 30, 2017

Roy Stine, oh Hilton Head Porsche, made the entire buying process a pleasure. We did not fell pressured or rushed. Roy kept us informed as to the sta...uts of the custom Macan that we ordered. We took delivery of the vehicle today and the car was perfect, any prepared papers were ready when we arrived and we got a detailed introduction to our new Porsche.

Brian Davis
    October 27, 2017

Amazing group of people to work with . My car was so perfect and detailed when I picked it up and Gregor spent a long time teaching me about everythi...ng in the vehicle. These guys love cars .

Exceptional experience
    October 10, 2017

We broke down with a flat tire on #95 on our way to Florida and were towed to this dealership. The car needed a new tire & initially they indicated th...ey couldn't get another tire until the following day. By the time we arrived, they had already made arrangements to get a new tire, and my husband then told them that he needed a new battery as well. While repairing the car, they offered us a loaner Macan so we could go get lunch while we waited. Upon our return, the car was ready and had also been washed. The people were all so nice to us, even though it was clear we would never buy a car from them or return for service. It was an amazing experience. I told my husband that I wished we lived closer, so we could buy a car there.

Check Engine Light On
    October 5, 2017

I was in the area on business and needed this checked. I was able to drop off and get a loaner. Once repair was complete I returned to a extremely cle...an car and in perfect working order as well.

Porsche of Hilton Head