McGrath City Hyundai

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1691 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1691 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McGrath City Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• Wonderful Experience at McGrath City Hyundai
    January 31, 2017

I am so happy I went with McGrath City Hyundai; I walked in on a Friday night; my husband and I were very specific with what we wanted and our sales c...onsultant, Marcus Lozano, made sure we got exactly that. I love my new 2017 Tucson; I forgot how comfortable driving a bigger vehicle is after being in a sedan for so long. Marcus Lozano, if you see this, thank you for your time, patience and professionalism! The Sotomayor's

The most pleasant experience!
    April 17, 2018

Went in to purchase a new vehicle and was pleasantly surprised with the customer service. Marcus Lozano goes above and beyond to cater to your needs. ...I was referred to him by a coworker who recently purchased a vehicle at this dealer. He walked me through all my options but was never pushy. Understood exactly the type of vehicle I wanted and catered to my challenging credit. I walked out of there in less than 2 hours with a brand new vehicle. Definitely check McGrath Hyundai and ask for Marcus Lozano if your interested in a new car. You won’t be disappointed!

Santa fe
    April 16, 2018

I want to thank Joel Marin for helping me buy my vehicle I thought the car buying process would be a head ache but he made it so simple and easy! I wi...ll gladly come back when I need a car!

Use Car
    April 13, 2018

When I came in here they was so nice to me.I must say they bless me today with a new truck. Thanks to Mr. Robert Gil Jr.

Robert Gil jr

Sales and Lease Professional

Helpful service
    April 12, 2018

My daughter had her catalytic converter stolen from her 2017 Hyundai Tucson. The car was towed to McGrath and she met Christine in the service departm...ent. I worked with Christine in getting the insurance company approval, the car repaired and other measures taken to hopefully avoid a reoccurrence. Christine was extremely helpful, friendly, conscientious and responsive. She kept track of our matter throughout and gave me updates on an almost daily basis without my asking. I could not be more pleased with how she handled our matter.

Employees Worked With
    Got exactly what we wanted
    April 11, 2018

Got Exactly What I Wanted. Second time going to McGrath and again no hassle, no haggling... Just friendly and smooth transaction from start to finish.... All thanks to Marcus Lozano.

New car
    April 9, 2018

I came to the dealer only to look at a new car, I was greeted by Robert Gil he was great, he explains everything in detail and I purchased a new Telst...ra, I will recomend Robert to all my friends thank you Mcgrath

Robert Gil jr

Sales and Lease Professional

Kona and Tucson
    April 4, 2018

My mom and I purchased two new vehicles last night and it sure was a day we won???t forget. Not only did Marcus have the cars ready but he was so car...ing and patient. So Marcus Thank You for your time and understanding. It will be a day we won???t forget.

Buying the Kona and Tucson
    April 3, 2018

My mom and I purchased two new cars and couldn’t be happier with our sales rep Marcus Lozano! Not only did he contact and prepare the vehicles for us... upon arrival but he was so respectful and caring about our needs and wants. So Marcus Thank You for making our buying process a day we will never forget.

Nissan Used Car
    April 1, 2018

Just want to share about wonderful experience at McGrath Hyundai. Marcus Lozano made the entire experience wonderful from start to finish. He is not o...nly genuine with numbers, gave his best to get good number what I'm looking at. His professional attitude, calm and helping nature made me to go with McGrath though have better offer with other dealer. It's pleasure to work with Marcus and would recommend him to anybody looking for an enjoyable car-buying experience!

McGrath City Hyundai