Chastang Ford

Used (713) 425-0302 (713) 425-0302
Service (713) 469-3101 (713) 469-3101

1.0

Not Attentive No Communication

My vehicle was there for over a week and the final day they replaced the battery. Did not receive a single update on the vehicle, overall it was lazy and no communication involved, if you want quality attentive work don’t go to this dealer for service.

Dealer response

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (855) 587-2086 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

From the start of the process.

From the start of the process. They were completely transparent and courteous. I realy enjoyed doing business with them. In my opinion they raised the bar on how to satisfy their customers. I will refer them to my family and friends. Thanks, Great Work!

Dealer response

Van, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Chastang Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Consumer response

I realy enjoyed doing business with the dedicated staff at Chastang Ford. Moving ahead, I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff associates with Chastang Ford. Thanks!

1.0

If I could I would leave 0 stars.

If I could I would leave 0 stars. This dealer wastes your time and your money. I dealt with the service branch and it took them a full week to replace a battery. It came to the point where I just took the truck back myself because they left it there a full week and didn’t touch it. No communication and all around service was lackadaisical.

Dealer response

Wyatt, thank you for taking our Service Managers' call and considering our alternative solutions for you. We hope to be of assistance.

Ryan Fehl was an outstanding salesman.

Ryan Fehl was an outstanding salesman. He made the whole process a whole lot easier than I anticipated. The whole dealership felt like one big family. Highly recommend this dealership to anybody trying to buy a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Ford F-150

Ed Miller provided great service! The vehicle was exactly what I ordered and the transaction was seamless and quick!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our We hope to be of service to you again! Take care! Staff's outstanding customer service!

4.0

Great Experience

Great shopping experience, friendly faces, fair prices.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Very friendly and helpful staff!

Very friendly and helpful staff! Martin did an awesome job with communicating with me and sped up the process for fast and easy transaction.

Dealer response

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellent service all around.

Excellent service all around. straight upfront prices no mark up no up selling just honest prices. Friendly staff and Jose was the most helpful sales person I’ve ever worked with. Chastang ford has earned a lifetime customer.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Owner

It was Great best car buying experience I?ve ever had

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Chastang Ford, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Exceptional Customer Service

My experience with this dealership with great. Jose handle me and my wife with exceptional care, concern, consideration and kindness. Colby was very professional and thorough, Greg was thoughtful and very mindful and Tim was very courteous, attentive and patient with us. The only thing that was a little disturbing was we were literally there for 8hrs?. in which I am aware that sometimes depending on the circumstances of situations that the processing factors could possibly be more tedious than the normal?. But overall 5 stars. Great restrooms, beverages and waiting areas. Very good dealership to do business with.

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Chastang Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!