Chastang Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 186 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 16, 2018

Chastang Ford is the best IMHO! This is the second car I've purchased from them and I'll buy my next one from them. After finding my new car... at the price I wanted, they found an extra rebate for which I qualified that lowered my payments below what I thought possible! WIN-WIN! Make sure you ask for Justin Norris ... he made the whole buying experience a breeze! And Randy Wooldridge will make the paperwork process painless! You'll definitely leave happy and hopefully with the car of your dreams!

March 28, 2018

Excellent, speedy service, as always! I was presented with several options to fix my vehicle. Both Chris in service, and Patrick, the General Manage...r, took the time to call and discuss each option with me. That's the kind of service a customer dreams about. Thanks to the Chastang team!

March 16, 2018

Great people to deal with, Lorena was my sales person & she was informative, up to date, & made it easy to buy the truck. I normally buy from individu...als but Lorena & Chastang Ford made it an enjoyable way to purchase a truck. Would highly recommend them if you are interested in a Ford vehichle.

Jack, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we ...will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

March 2, 2018

Good straight people to deal with. Really up front

Ruben, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you continue to choose Chastang Ford for all your vehicle needs!... Take care!

February 19, 2018

Other than it taking 2 months to get the truck it was great. I only wanted to buy a cab and chassis from them but they insisted that they get a custom... bed built for me and it took 2 months. Next time they need to sell the truck they had on the lot as is.

January 27, 2018

Best vehicle buying experience ever. They made it so easy for us. Justin and Randy are great! Go by and see them for all your vehicle needs!

January 27, 2018

Excellent customer service! Justin and Randy are the best! Every detail was so easy thanks to these two. It's truly the little things that mean the... most.

January 2, 2018

My overall experience in the purchase of my new 2018 F150 was excellent. The buying process went very smooth from the Sales Dept. Arte to the Financ...e Dept . Randy. Everyone friendly and helpful.

Sandra, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to hear that everything was completed to your satisfactio...n! Congrats on your new F150! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

December 19, 2017

Went in to check out a vehicle we found online. Left extremely satisfied with how we were treated and the deal we got on our vehicle. Thank you guys!

Shane, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction...! Safe travels!

December 1, 2017

Rey and Denise were awesome! They went beyond to take care of my care issues. Thanks guys!!!

Chastang Ford