• Great car buying experience

great all around experience with car buying. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family

Thank you for your recommendation, Anthony! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Chastang Ford Houston, TX

This was the most professional vehicle purchasing experience. Thank you Brent, Randy and Manny. We drove from out of State for a specific used transit van. When we arrived Brent Rice had everything ready, it was exactly what was communicated on the front end. From the purchase price, trade in negotiations and their connections with cargo interior systems. Highly recommend you guys.

We are happy to hear this was the most professional car buying experience you have had to date, Kathryn! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Maintenance Mgr.

Everyone i have talked with was very friendly. and informative.

Everyone i have talked with was very friendly. and informative.

• Great Customer Service and Sales at Chastang Ford!

Excellent and friendly sales and service at Chastang, would Highly recommend! I worked with Justin and he was Great!

Craig, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Chastang Ford

The perfect place to buy a vehicle! Everyone in there is so helpful and they do their hardest to get you exactly what you want.

• Chastang Ford does it like no other

Service and parts departments are outstanding to deal with. Very courteous and prompt and very fair priced.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great service and atmosphere

The service was exceptional. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They created a very stress free car buying experience. I bought a Ford Escape and I couldn't be happier with it.

• new F-150 Platinum

By far the easiest, most friendly and quality buying experience I have every had. Brent, Cody and Chris treated me like an old friend. This is the way I like to do Business!

• Chastang Ford

I purchased my Ford 150 in July 2012. I have made many visits to Chastang Ford and would recommend them to anyone. I feel that I am "special" and they threat me accordingly. Special as a customer of course. I've never had to wait for my service when I called ahead for an appointment. What else can you ask for?

• 2013 Ford Focus

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The work was done in a timely manner. The person waited on me was respectful and friendly he was mr . Reynaldo Hernandez . The cost of service was Fair.