• Great experience

The guys at Reichert were courteous and patient with us. They found us the exact car we wanted and didn't play any games with us. Transparent, trustworthy, and respectful is how I'd describe their Sales staff.

• Great job

Work done well and on time. The service department is the best and I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone is friendly and do a great job.

• Comfortable experience all around.

Tom my salesman was perfect - not pushy, just knowledgeable and helpful. The price was right. The financing went smoothly -even with packages added on. The car is everything I wanted!!!

• Great service

Thanks to your service department we saved $3800 in unnecessary repairs being quoted by a local mechanic. We appreciate your honesty and integrity.

• sales guy made us feel like family!

We have been shopping around for a new-used car for our soon to be family of 5 and have had narrowed it down to a few options. Came here with a mindset of walking in and leaving with one of the cars we wanted to see and our sales guy did everything he could to make it happen and succeeded!!

• Not to bad

Not a bad place to go. Just watch out they like to push other vehicle on you and not the ones you want. I was looking for an SUV with three row seats and they pushed me hard with a mini van even though I said no mini vans. They also look for what you want but try to push other on you.

• Great Service Dept

Have always been pleased with the folks in the service department, very helpful

Have always been pleased with the folks in the service department, very helpful

• Great experience

great to deal with, fast deal, would buy from again

great to deal with, fast deal, would buy from again

• Very Professional Dealership

Reichert Dealers are very professional. I bought a used car recently and they were very accommodating and willing to lower the price to fit my cash budget. I would recommend considering Reichert for new and used cars.

• Reichert Chevy and Buick

I was very impressed with my experience at Reichert in Woodstock. They were more than happy to have my business and very professional. I dealt with Mike in sales and Joe in finance. Both of them did an outstanding job to make my visit enjoyable and I didn't have to spend all day there either. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family.