• Great Service

They have a friendly and professional staff and clean waiting room and I would recommend their service to my friends and family.

• speedy, friendly service

We got right in and they finished our oil change quickly. Everybody was friendly and helpful. We were shown the waiting room and taken to our vehicle when it was finished.

• Friendly salesperson, clean facility

Willingness of dealership to ask what I wanted, to be honest, and not push me to buy a car I did not want

• great friendly service

They were super friendly, the listened to me and they answered all my questions. They brought me the car I wanted to look at.

• Ed Koehn Chevrolet

I have told everyone about the great experience I had at your dealership, I have purchased new vehicles in the past and I must say this was the best treatment I have ever received. Thank you again.

• Excellent online experience

I did not make a purchase here (yet), however, when I initiated a contact through Cars.com, this dealer replied promptly and corresponded in damn near real time. I did not receive "form" letters or SPAM. Just real answers to real questions from real people.

• Dealership is fine. Distance an issue.

I was looking for the car I bought, but really did not intend to buy the car so quickly. The dealership is not in my area so it is inconvenient for me to get my free services done there.

• Ed Koehn Sales and Service

Bought a new Charger from Ed Koehn in Greenville MI. Very satisfied with sales and service. I also have my GMC Yukon serviced at Ed Koehn Chevrolet in Rockford MI. Sad to say I have also had several vehicles (72 Chevelle, Charger and Yukon) in their body shop. They do very good body work.