David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

New 877-788-4194 Dealer Website
Used 866-489-0401 Email Dealer
Service 866-293-5124

Average based on 137 reviews.
  • Wonderful

Josh went out of his way to help us make an informed decision on witch car to purchase .I feel like I got a great deal and would return to purchase another car when needed!!!!!!! Thanks again and keep up the outstanding customer service!!!!!!

• Coreen

I had a very good experience this was my first time buying a car on my own.

I had a very good experience this was my first time buying a car on my own.

• Very Happy!

Cant go wrong shopping at that beautiful place. Everyone is super friendly and very professional. I've read other reviews on them and they clearly went out of the way to make sure I was very satisifed. Thank you David Stanley Chevrolet in Norman.

• David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

Fantastic, very friendly and knowledgeable service people

Fantastic, very friendly and knowledgeable service people

• Excellent people

Excellent service and crew. Always friendly and clean.

Excellent service and crew. Always friendly and clean.

• Customer service

My Corvette was serviced in a timely manner and I am pleased with the results.

My Corvette was serviced in a timely manner and I am pleased with the results.

• Customer

I am extremely pleased with the service I get at David Stanley Chevrolet in Norman, Oklahoma. The representative that I dealt with was very helpful and when I checked out, the cashiers was exceptionally helpful. I like to be treated with respect and I was.

• 60,000 mile service

service was quick and they loaned me a car so I could be working during the repair.

It was our pleasure serving you Kim! We hope to see you for your next scheduled maintenance!

• Car service

Thank you for the kind words Twyla! It's always nice having you here at the dealership!

They handled the routine maintenance of my car with a professional manner. When a problem arouse, they informed me and offered a solution, then promised to make things right. I continue to be very satisfied with the service department at David Stanley Norman. Brian, Jeremy, and Eric are very good at making sure the customer is well taken care of.

• Chevy Colorado

I had a great experience at David Stanley Chevy in Norman. Salesman Larry was great and in the end I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. Thanks!