Bob Howard Acura

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 1, 2019

I went in dreading having to go through the car buying process because of past experiences. I was quickly greeted by Delstin, who came in on his day off... to help me purchase a new vehicle. He was very professional, extremely courteous and not once treated me like I was just another sale for him to make a quick buck. I test drove the vehicle that I had been talking to him about, negotiated a price for my trade in, then agreed on a purchase price. The process took less than two hours, which I was not expecting. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, I highly recommend purchasing one from Bob Howard Acura. It’ll put your trust back into buying a vehicle without the unwanted hassles and headaches.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

October 30, 2019

Very friendly and professional. I would buy another car from them. Always received calls back when I didn’t get a answer. Colby and Ray are top notch

Thank you Steve for your kind words about Colby and Ray! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• December 7, 2016

We decided to give Bob Howard Acura one last try before going to a different dealership. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a salesman Eric Cruz. We usually... do not like being attacked as we get out of our car but the way he greeted us made things more at ease. We came in with the intention of just looking and to see if this dealership was like bob hazard Honda and how we were treated poorly. Eric took the time to figure out what we wanted, what we wanted to accomplish and showed us the new 2017 Acura ILX my wife was wanting.We are trying to figure out a new car for my wife and she will make her decision soon. we will definitely come back to see Eric. Great service, great inventory and overall, the website has a nice touch with the video tour to showcase the company.

Thank you Shawn for the kind words about Eric! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We ...thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 21, 2019

Coby made this such an easy transaction to trade vehicles. No pressure and very very friendly. W had planned on looking at the MDX but after comparing... the MDX and the RDX, I am very happy with My new RDX.

Thank you Kent for your kind words about Coby! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 18, 2019

Everyone was friendly and courteous. Service took a little longer than I expected otherwise it was a good experience. I was glad this first service was... complimentary.

Thank you Wanda for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

October 17, 2019

Great service quick repair will definitely go there again. Loved the loaner too. All repairs as promised. Chris was very nice to work with. Thank you.

Thank you Connie for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 12, 2019

A professional team that provided outstanding customer service! Everything was explained in detail and all options were provided by the service team.... Definitely recommend this place to everyone looking for quality service and support!

Hi John, Thank you for your kind words! We are more than happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!

October 11, 2019

Excellent customer service, was very professional comfortable waiting area, they took the time to explain additional services that I may need in the future.... Even though I didn’t buy my Acura there my next vehicle purchase will be at Bob Howard

Thank you Tinita for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 2, 2019

Service department is great! Not pushy and very helpful in explaining issues. Clean facility and quick service. Can be a little pricey but great quality

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

September 23, 2019

Today was better. We had a horrible time, many visits, to get some warranty work done. Although it was expensive, roday was very good, got everything... done! Need to move used cars out of drive!!!!!

Thank you Bob! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!