Hudiburg Toyota Scion

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Looking only...
    August 12, 2017

I only intended to look, not buy. Chuck Alley greeted us as soon as we drove up. I was very impressed by his great personality and he didn't make my... car buying experience negative as I had worried it would be... car buying is not my favorite thing to do. Needless to say, I found a car I couldn't let go and Chuck made a sale. I can't recommend Chuck Alley and Hudiburg enough. Great staff all around and ended up financing through them rather than the credit union I was pre-approved with. If you're shopping for a vehicle, please give Chuck Alley & Hudiburg a chance to help with your next vehicle.

• Hudiburg Toyota -Daniel Wilson
    January 24, 2018

Daniel Wilson was beyond helpful in helping me with my recent car purchase. I will be recommending him to my friends and family and contacting him fo...r my future purchases as well. Excellent customer service!!!

• Great people!
    December 2, 2017

All I have to say is I will never shop anywhere else again. Taylor Rowton at Hudiburg Toyota gave me a good deal and treated me with honesty and zero ...pressure. I really appreciate their hard work to get me approved in the car I've always wanted. Taylor deserves a raise, also big thanks to the finance manager I think his name is Brownie? Really great guy and amazing character. Thumbs up!!

• Great Place
    November 18, 2017

Been shopping around for 3 months now couldn't find anything that worked or fit. As soon as I got in contact with Kevin Hardimon we hit it off immedia...tely he seem to be attentive and knew exactly what we needed and wanted that fit in our budget and he got us in and out within 2.5 hours. My last call experience took 6 hours but Hudiburg Toyota knows how to deal with people fast and efficiently. THANKS!! :)

• Good Time
    November 17, 2017

By far one of the best experiences I've had at a dealership Kevin Hardiman was super nice the staff at Hudiburg Toyota was great everybody was friendl...y and it made it as smooth as possible can't say enough about these guys. Will be buying for my daughter there in the future next year so I'll be back.

• Fantastic people
    October 14, 2017

Went to hudiburg just trying to look at options and was treated like just another customer. Taylor Rowton assisted me in figuring out what I want and... gave me options for getting out of a vehicle I am upside down in. Absolutely fantastic. I will be seeing him soon to trade my current vehicle in.

• Best Car shopping experience ever!
    October 14, 2017

best car shopping experience I’ve had so far! Friendly staff and they get you in and out quick! Ask for a Taylor Rowton. Best car salesman there if yo...u ask me!

• 2011 Subaru
    September 29, 2017

Jesus Gonzales was a great salesman. He was very helpful and friendly. He answered all our questions and concerns about the vehicle we purchased.

• Easy Car Purchase
    September 12, 2017

If you are looking for an easy car buying experience, Chuck Alley at Hudiburg Toyota is your guy! We had a hassle free, enjoyable time buying our car.... Chuck Alley worked with us and for us

• Needed a car ASAP after moving from California
    September 8, 2017

Awesome car buying experience with Jesus Gonzalez at Hudiburg Toyota. He got me the deal I wanted and even picked me and brother up at the airport. Gr...eat guy and a great place to buy a car. Definitely would come back again.

Hudiburg Toyota Scion