Porsche Oklahoma City

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2019

I’ve purchased two cars from this dealership, and both times I felt everyone was working together to make a deal work. I always recommend them to friends... looking for a used car.

Hi Matt, thank you so much for your positive comments about Porsche Oklahoma City! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes ...up. Take care!

April 17, 2019

Hail damage - Be aware that Porsche Oklahoma City - Bob Moore Porsche will leave your car outside. They have routinely kept my Cayenne Turbo and Panamera... Turbo for 3 to 4 weeks at a time for service work, always leaving it outside. Know this- They will not accept liability for damage to your car while it's in their care, Yet try bringing a loaner car back with hail damage---To add insult to injury, they were ok with delivering my car back to me unwashed after sitting outside for 4 weeks.

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We regret to hear that your recent experience was anyth...ing less than exceptional. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (405) 261-5869 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

• November 27, 2016

They made the buying process very simple and in an orderly fashion. Didn't try to undercut or trick us into spending more than we had to, and were also... willing to negotiate.

Kedric, we're glad to hear you had a great experience at our dealership! Please come back and see us for all of your future automotive sales and servi...ce needs!

July 17, 2018

This dealership is awful. They think just because they are the lowest priced they can treat you like crap. Arrogant sales people, terrible customer service.... The only reason why they sell cars is because they’re cheap

Jay, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch customer service we strive to provide. Our manager would really like to speak with ...you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (405) 261-5869. We look forward to hearing from you.

July 11, 2018

I don’t understand how this dealership sells cars. They are very difficult to work with. I understand it is a Porsche dealership, but their attitudes are... absolutely terrible and they act like it’s an honor to be speaking to them. The make the buying process difficult, and the sales guys are rude. I’m interested in one of the vehicles but I don’t see myself spending my money at this dealership.

J, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch customer service we strive to provide. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experie...nce around. Please reach out to us at (405) 261-5869 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

May 15, 2018

No responses to multiple inquiries and requests for information about a used car. Not a good optic. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone in the... market for a vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed feedback. We strive to provide excellent car buying experiences, and we are saddened to learn ...that we may have fallen short of the high standards we set for ourselves. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (405) 261-5869 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

October 16, 2017

Saw car on cars.com. Emailed Porsche of OKC and set up a SCHEDULED TIME to come drive the car. Had three or four exchanges of emails about the car. ... Drove a number of miles to my appointment only to find that the car does not really exist. Received numerous lame excuses and blame passing. I would expect Porsche to treat people better than some used car joint on 39th street, but I guess I was wrong.

We truly appreciate your honest feedback. We pride ourselves on honest and straightforward dealings with our clients, and can assure you it was never ...our intention to frustrate you during this process. We would like an opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us at (405) 261-5869 so we can work towards a resolution.

September 9, 2017

Chris made our buying experience a pleasure. No pressure, and always attentive to every question. I would definitely recommend Porsche of Oklahoma City!

Scott, we really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 9, 2017

I've purchased several Porsches over the years from Bob Moore and they are hands down the best I've ever dealt with. My salesman Dave Dougrey is a pleasure... to work with and the staff there is extremely friendly and professional. I don't buy from anyone else.

Barry, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Porsche Oklahoma City! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 8, 2017

Great service, great communication and great experience. They had a loaner car ready for me when I arrived and they did not try to up upsell me on anything.... Very exceptional service and I left in a spotless and clean car.

Wyatt, thank you so much for the positive review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!