• Superior Car Buying Experience!

I was a first time car buyer who was on a tight budget. John Cable personally took excellent care of me. The whole experience was extremely pleasant. From the time I stepped on the lot until I drove off, I felt as if I was the most important person throughout the entire experience. The staff was personable, friendly, and ensured I understood every aspect of buying my first car. Would highly recommended this dealership. Oh and even better, I still I love my '07 Jetta!

• Excellent Service

They did a great job getting us exactly what we wanted with no fuss. They didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want and we were able to get in and out quickly.

• Great Service

My rep always go out of her wait to make sure my need are meet and follow to see that every was done

• Happy Customer

The Service Department personnel were friendly and professional. The repair was made in a timely manner. The premises is clean and well organized.

• Great service, no fuss

I took my car in for its 40,000 mile checkup. They gave me a car to drive, I left. They called me later that day, all done. No hassle, no muss. Loved it.

• Service Department

clean friendly informative service department that is always pleasant to deal with. The employees are very attentive and polite ... monday

• Great buying experience

The sales staff was not pushy at all, they let us shop at our own pace without following us around. They also provided great financing options.

• Great service. Fast & friendly.

Mark kept me updated on the progress of my car while I waited. They worked to address all my issues.

• Very good service

Quick and honest They kept me informed on telling me what is wrong and what part they had to order and how long shipping was

• Great, well educated experience

Timing. Thoroughly explains things. Willing to offer advice when asked with specifics. I appreciate the knowledge that has come with such a long time in this industry